Options

Measurements of CS seats?

I am wondering if anyone can tell me the width (meaning front of trailer to back) of the seat cushions in a CS. I am buying upholstery fabric for our order and I found a stripe that is 54” wide fabric and I’d prefer the pattern not be railroad (horizontal or side to side) but rather be a stripe cascade from front to back. Get me? Does 54” wide fabric cover it? Thanks! 

And sorry to the magic wand lady lady if I put this in the wrong spot. 😉
2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
Custom Colors & Custom Interior
We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    The CS cushions are 58 inches front to back.  The seats are 20 inches deep and the backs are 14 inches high.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 927
    The DM clamshells (and some other models) had split cushions - 4 pieces each side.  This allows us to leave the rear half set as the bed and only switch the front pair when we want seating at a table.  This is very convenient and provides a place to roll and store the mattress pad, pillows and bedding when the table is up.   The switch only takes about a minute.
    It also makes it easier to get into the storage under the benches.
    Something to consider if you are redoing the cushions.

Have Fun!
    Bob

• Options
    ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 414
    Thanks Bob. I’ve considered that for sure. I don’t think NuCamp does it anymore though when you order and I am sending them fabric. Any idea what that width is? 

• Options
    ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 414
    SAM thanks. Railroaded stripes it is! I will love it either way. Our fabrics are pretty wild! Doing the tops in one and the bottoms in another.