Options

Easy "I Go Where I'm Towed..." replacement

ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
Our original, oh-so-cute, 'I Go Where I'm Towed' finally bit the dust, so I found a great sticker source for easy...
https://www.stickermule.com

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
2014 S Maxx
2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya

Comments

• Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    I love this!

Like, a lot.  I want to steal it, maybe.

My wife and I have talked a number of times about getting some sort of sticker on the back of our trailer, possibly with a link to my blog that has all my trip reports.  We have not decided on anything yet though. 
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    Stickermule makes ordering really easy, and their pricing is reasonable, even with shipping. (Nope, I'm not related!)
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Cool, @ChanW !

For perspective, what are the dimmensions?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Hi @jkjenn. Sorry I missed your question...

I ordered 2" high characters. Which made it approx 24½" in length. 

The sticker comes with a front film that holds all the characters in position when you remove the backing. Then you can rub the front film with a card to press the stickers to the surface, before peeling the front film away. Works great. (I did get one tiny bubble but I think it'll be ok.)

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    Thanks! Trying to get a feel for what different decals look like at different sizes.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    30”x60”
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    edited June 2018
    @jkjenn, decal is 66" x 42". Motto letters approx 2 1/4 to 2 1/2" high x 55".
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Thanks!

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Just in case you were wondering - "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" is the Hogwarts' School motto... "Never tickle a sleeping dragon" :lol:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    @Ratkity, I googled that just last week!  You can find anything on the web.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    @Ratkity, @SAM, Latin language major here back in the 60's. Dating myself with that. First thing I learned was "Latin is dead, as dead as can be. First it killed the Romans,  and now it's killing me." Somewhere between my 3rd and 4th years of that particular field of study, and 40 years before Harry Potter, I adopted that motto. I introduce myself as the Dragon of DragonsFly. Husband and boys agree. P.S. I can still recite the Pledge of Allegiance in Latin. And, since you both seem to be curious/investigative, here's something else for you: Mica, mica, parva stella! -Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Denise, where did you have your decal made?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    @SAM, vinyldisorder, out of California.  They did all the decals. We have 4. Front, rear, drivers and door side. There are 3 different decals, and the 4th is a reverse of the door side. The text was done by a local shop, matching the font of my  homemade letterhead. I'm glad the DH handles a tape measure well.