Hi, everyone!
StrikeMike
Member Posts: 7
Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Teardrop Camper community. I'm hoping to learn a thing or two from the other members here. Aside from being a Teardrop Camper enthusiasts, I'm also a critter-lovin' guy. I live with my Pomeranian, Jelly. When I'm not out on road trips, I usually walk my dog in the park, though as a precaution, I'd fit him with one of those Garmin Astro GPS collars, as he tends to wander off most of the time. So, that's me. Have a nice day, everyone!
1
Comments
-
@StrikeMike, welcome to the forum. Do you have a t@b? Are you thinking about owning one? What part of the country are you from? Ah, I have to curb my enthusiasm. Don't want to frighten you away. Glad you're here.2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.0 -
This place is wicked awesome. Be prepared to learn your. Also, set a budget on all the upgrades and workarounds they show you here. This is a very active group. So far I have just kept to being online but they have T@b meetups all over the country. Again, Welcome to the group.
0 -
Welcome! Bowler?Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio0
-
Welcome!!2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)0
-
Welcome aboard Mike! This is a great forum, great group of knowledgeable owners and a repository of info is available/accessible via the search function above.
Enjoy your trailer and happy trails!Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ0 -
Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome!0
Categories
- All Categories
- 11 Cirrus Truck Campers
- 127 Dutchman and Vintage TaB Archives
- 3 Forum Rules
- 3 nüCamp & Forum Contacts
- 967 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- 2.7K Battery/Electrical & Solar
- 1.2K Camping & Travel
- 145 Events & News
- 220 Factory Comments
- 24 "FOR SALE" - New/Used Trailers
- 12 “FOR SALE" - Camping & Trailer Gear
- 2.4K Heating/Plumbing & Winterizing
- 142 Help - Computer & System
- 924 Introductions
- 408 Looking to purchase a trailer?
- 2.1K Modifications & Upgrades
- 1.4K Products and Accessories
- 419 Service/Maintenance & Recall Notices
- 37 Solo Travelers Hints & Tips
- 1 T@G Forum
- 77 Teardrop Groups & Links
- 78 Testimonials
- 922 Tips & Tricks
- 1.5K Trailer & Towing
- 27 Owners Manuals/PDF Files/Videos & Resources
- 56 üCamp Rally - News & Information


