Options

Took the plunge - bought T@B 320 S Boondock today!

SueBCSueBC Member Posts: 70
Pretty excited (although my bank account is not). Bought my 320 S Boondock.  Won't actually get it until August 8th - having additional accessories installed, along with a full towing package including electrical. My work gets a little in the way, but the dealer (on Vancouver Island) was terrific with timing, plus some  accessories he has to order in any way.

I liked the Boondock over the regular 320 because of the increased clearance. Even though I don't plan on pulling it into crazy remote areas, I live in British Columbia, and have lived in northern BC - the roads, even the main ones up there can be crappy at times.  It's a 2018 - which I prefer over the specifications of the 2019's.

Will be towing it with a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport (4dr) - so towing should not be an issue. The fun part will be practicing my reversing skills! I am a single owner, so will be learning to do everything myself. I'm up to the challenge - slow and easy all the way.

Just so excited - the moons aligned on where I am in my life, and what I want to do.

SueBC
British Columbia, Canada

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Congratulations!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Exciting! Congrats!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,510
    Yeah!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @SueBC, welcome to the t@b family and congratulations on your trailer!  Many adventures await. Enjoy! And if we ever pass you on the road some day, we'll be waving!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    edited July 2018
    Welcome at @SueBC!!!!!!! Congratz! You are going to love it. Then you are going to come across @Dalehelman's mods and other people's amazing mods... hint: get Amazon Prime. LOL. (no, I don't work for them, but have too many Amazon boxes that have to be flattened and put in recycle bin...weekly!).
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @SueBC, Congrats & happy camping. Welcome aboard! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Capt_KLRCapt_KLR Member Posts: 38
    If that dealer is in the southern part of the island make sure they haven't removed safety/drain valve for the Alde system. If they have, get ready for a bunch of problems. 

If you bring this up with them, they will probably try and explain that the valve leaks. Down load the Alde app and contact them to see what they say about this internet myth, if this dealer is still doing this practice of removing this valve.

I am serious about this following statement. When you receive your trailer go over everything and take pictures with the time and date stamp.

PM me if you want more info.
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    @SueBC Congratulations! I handle my 320S all by myself and when DH is along he is learning. There’s a lot of little details at first to remember, but if you camp enough you will have a good routine down soon. Driveway camp at first if you can, try out every system, outlet and switch. Have fun making it “yours!” And don’t forget... pics or it didn’t happen!  :)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @SueBC, Congrats & happy camping. Welcome aboard! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf