Options

Sewer hose modificatio

Can't thank Brett at Southland RV enough for this sewer hose mod.  It is beyond awesome - if you want the specifics call Southland RV in Atlanta, GA and ask for Brett.  

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,528
    IMO, this would be an awesome optional upgrade (if not made standard) with new orders or after-market mods.  It just makes sense to have the hose holder outlet on the driver’s side.  Although, it does impact floor space for your battery and LPG tank.  Even if they just did the tub cut out/lining and left it up to owners to rig their own holder.  I think that Atlanta dealer is on to something!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    erobertseroberts Member Posts: 4
    Did not affect the battery or LP tank footprint - more room back there than you might guess.  Call them to discuss. 
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,477
    edited August 2018
    There's quite few posts here from members who have done minor variations on this same mod. Interested DIY's just tuning in might want to do a search.
    I do agree this would be a good improvement right from the factory. Pending that, kudos to the clever dealer for offering this installation to their customers!
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,528
    Well, maybe not the stock off-the-dealer-lot size battery, but I have a battery that requires moving the tub away from the Tab to accommodate the footprint.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio