Options

Sewer hose questions

For those who have dealt with sewer hook ups - is the T@B black tank hook up fittings "standard"? I was wondering if the Valterra F02-4100 45 Degree RV Hydroflush would fit and in addition can that be connected to a Camco RhinoFlex? Thanks!
Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Yes to both. I use the Flush King and Rhinoflex.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 707
    Oh good Jenn - I wasn't sure if they'd be compatible with the T@B's line and also with each other. Will definitely get them now! Thanks - Michele
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Jenn-a stupid question from a new RVer. Do dump stations hoses work with the flush king? Do other RVers mind you taking the time to do this?
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391

The flush is a standard hose connection, so all of thrones I have come across so far have worked.

Truthfully, I have only had people behind me once, when dumping. They made a huge point of telling me to take as long as I wanted. If it were a busy site, I would still use it, but might not take as long as normal. The T@b has such a smaller tank, you could spend a couple of minutes flushing and still take less tie than big rigs. Big rigs rinse their tanks, too. The key is to be aware and try to extend common courtesy.

I have mentioned before, but worth mentioning, again, I like to se the OH Turnpike dump stations, which are free and I have always has tem to myself. It helps to know where te dump stations are along your route.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014