Thankful for my T@b

jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
Spurred on by @Cyclonic's Facebook post about everything being OK with his T@b, which appears to be to point out that people post when they have a problem, not when they do, I thought it might fun to do a Thanksgiving version thread.

I am thankful for a simple, well-made product, for a company that stands behind its work, and for the wonderful T@b community.

I am thankful for the opportunities that owning a T@b has afforded me, like spending a summer working from my T@b in the mountains, and other trips that now equal 180 nights, which is not bad for someone who still works a FT job, in an office.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

Comments

• DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Just echoing Jenn and Verna...couldn’t have said it better...many thanks to all!

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    I am thankful for...

finding a great product/company in nuCamp and being able to retire and enjoy a new hobby with our TaB.

the knowledge, concern and comraderie shared by TaB owners and forum members.

having 2 parents and father-in-law still with us.

a great husband who cooks!

Enjoy your holiday everyone!

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    I'm thankful for cousins who suggested we both get T@Bs & go camping together, that we agreed, for their wisdom in choosing NüCamp, and of course for this invaluable forum & its knowledgeable members who provide such great support, advice, & ideas for solving all kinds of issues, expanding our knowledge, and making our T@Bs even more enjoyable. 
    Cheers & happy Thanksgiving!  🍗

-Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    I am thankful for my T@B that has given me 12 years of enjoyment. While some issues have cropped up over the years, it has all been components that reached their end of life and just general maintenance. Also VERY thankful for NuCamp that continues to support us "old folks" with parts and repair support to keep these classic gems on the road. Also thankful for my hubby that indulges my obsession even though he doesn't enjoy camping so much.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • PamandJohnUpNorth2PamandJohnUpNorth2 Member Posts: 141
    I am thankful to my wonderful wife for many things but especially for insisting endlessly and relentlessly that we buy a T@B400 (instead of a different travel trailer that I was pushing)... and like many others: for fun T@B travels, the folks we've met along the way, nuCamp quality product and support, and the great resources and shared experiences available on this forum.
    Pam and John
    Champlin, Minnesota
    2018 T@B400 and a 2018 Ridgeline 

• jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    I’m thankful for @jkjenn’s T@B too, for the photos she shares! And of course, for family, friends and this fabulous forum.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I've been blessed in many ways.  Thankful for having my health, having met and made so many good friends via the forum areas, the many adventures and lifetime memories that were created and made possible via these teardrop trailers and that allow for freedom of travel to virtually anywhere, for the nuCamp family, their generosity and for their outstanding customer service and always making me feel like family when I visit the factory.  I could go on and on, but hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and time with loved ones and family, were able to travel safely and wish you the best in the coming holiday and New Year!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ