Options

2019 T@B 400 - Users Manual Update

13»

Comments

• Options
    Awca12aAwca12a Member Posts: 286
    edited April 2019
    Suggestions above taken to heart and the procedures are revised here with pictures
    4/1/19 PDF removed - part of V1.0 of resource guide
    F150 Pulling 2019 T@B400 BDL
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I finalized it this afternoon with as much as will be written until the next version sometime in the fall at 135 pages in A6 format.   If anyone wants to edit/review before it gets posted here, I'd appreciate a second set of eyes. 
    Just PM me.
    Otherwise I'll let it sit for a week till I can do an edit with fresh eyes on it.  

All interrum postings on this thread and others of portions will be removed over the weekend so there is just one document.
  • Options
    BlueespyBlueespy Member Posts: 151
    Awca12a said:
    Been working on the project and after writing a few dozen pages, I decided it will be a companion spiral book instead of re-writing the nuCAMP manual.  It will have a GREEN section where someone borrowing/using our trailer for the first time will find out what they need to know to operate the unit and a RED section with all the key warnings they must know before heading out.  The core is a YELLOW section that is component/topic based with detailed information on how a system is designed, repair-replacement-setup specifications, schematics if necessary and so forth.  Basic theory is the GREEN section tells you how to read the KIB tank display including a custom chart detailing in gallons or volts what the LED is saying while the YELLOW section explains theory of operation, wiring diagram and procedures to troubleshoot various erratic readings.    Same for fuses although the GREEN section will be simplistic in having a decision tree that either keeps them there or points them to the YELLOW section which details the 10 hidden fuses.

I'm having a terrible tech day, reading this forum suggests your well written manual is available as a pdf to download.  Is that correct and if so, could you please point out where it is to this old man?  We were the proud owners of a 320 CS-S but last week upgraded to a 400 BD.  Many thanks in advance.
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    2020 Ford F-150 XLT (V-8)
    Niceville, Florida
  • Options
    Awca12a said:
    Suggestions above taken to heart and the procedures are revised here with pictures
    4/1/19 PDF removed - part of V1.0 of resource guide
    Be more than happy and honored to edit/review if it would be helpful.
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    Niceville, Florida
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    It is under Categories and within the User Manuals section.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    PamandJohnUpNorth2PamandJohnUpNorth2 Member Posts: 141
    @Blueespy I think what you may be looking for is an attachment under the subject T@B 400 Resource Guide, compiled by Awca12a, posted by Scott G on April 4th, named "Unofficial nuCAMP T@B400 Resource Guide - April 4 Release.pdf"  Can be found under this link:

Pam and John
    Champlin, Minnesota
    2018 T@B400 and a 2018 Ridgeline 

• Options
    edited April 2019
    @Blueespy
    the link above is to the static PDF, is freely available to download and has a permanent home.  

This link below takes you to the live Manual where updates will simply appear but the best part is that it’s searchable using the iPhone.  

All edits are appreciated.  V1.1 will get posted next month thanks to forum feedback.   You can comment here, by PM or email to juniorandlittlemiss at gmail.com

https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/8650/unofficial-nucamp-t-b400-resource-guide-finalized
  • Options
    It is under Categories and within the User Manuals section.

Thank you
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    Niceville, Florida
  • Options
    @Blueespy I think what you may be looking for is an attachment under the subject T@B 400 Resource Guide, compiled by Awca12a, posted by Scott G on April 4th, named "Unofficial nuCAMP T@B400 Resource Guide - April 4 Release.pdf"  Can be found under this link:

Many thanks
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    Niceville, Florida