Options

New 320-Finally took the plunge!

JerseyJersey Member Posts: 21
After 3 years of deliberating, researching, dealer visits, deferring until "a better time in the future", I pulled the trigger and closed on a new 2019 320. 

I've known for some time that I wanted a t@b....I just knew it was the make/model for me. Plus, I never wanted something big, it holds it's value well (just in case), and a great dealer is only 15 minutes away.  This one had everything I wanted and nothing I didn't want. The generous December rebate offer and great sale price were the clinchers.

Sure, I could have gotten something bigger for the same price and more practical for a family; or use $$ into our house, etc. (Things I keep saying to myself). But, in all, this is what I wanted and am happy today with the decision and looking forward to using it. Been a long time lurker, maybe I'll be a more frequent poster now.

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Jersey, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your trailer! What a nice way to start the new year. A resolution to enjoy your new t@b is in order. Adventures await. Happy t@bbing! 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,498
    Glad someone took advantage of that rebate!  Welcome and congratulations!  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @Jersey congratulations and welcome to the Tab family! I have a similar list of reasons to not have purchased my  2017 320S, plus the money spent on gear and toys ( the endless list...). However, the fact that it has made me very happy, I've met wonderful friends because of it, many who will be lifelong friends, I'm following my dreams of many years, and yes, I'm very happy! Did I mention I'm happy? :rofl: Good for you! I also love your colors, just like mine! Happy camping, and don't forget pictures or it never happened.  :)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Jersey said:
    After 3 years of deliberating, researching, dealer visits, deferring until "a better time in the future", I pulled the trigger and closed on a new 2019 320. 

I've known for some time that I wanted a t@b....I just knew it was the make/model for me. Plus, I never wanted something big, it holds it's value well (just in case), and a great dealer is only 15 minutes away.  This one had everything I wanted and nothing I didn't want. The generous December rebate offer and great sale price were the clinchers.

Sure, I could have gotten something bigger for the same price and more practical for a family; or use $$ into our house, etc. (Things I keep saying to myself). But, in all, this is what I wanted and am happy today with the decision and looking forward to using it. Been a long time lurker, maybe I'll be a more frequent poster now.

I had the same thoughts about something more practical, but ha e never regretted getting what I wanted, instead!

Congrats!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014