Options

Dealer commmendation

Hello all--Finally getting around to this review.   Purchased a  used 2017 Tab 320S and finally had good weather a couple weekends ago to bring it home----For anyone in search of a good dealer to work with in the Colorado area, I purchased from Sun City Trailers/RV in Colorado Springs--the owners name is Randal.   I was not impressed with the "I can't be bothered and I don't know anything about these units attitude" from the dealer in Longmont, Colorado, which is MUCH closer to where I live, so I went somewhere else to spend my hard earned money.. . . .    The dealer in Colo Springs is a small dealership with the owner being the only salesman and just a few permanent RV tech guys.   The dealer didn't do the "let me talk to the sales manager" crapola, he came down much closer to a price we had discussed over the phone and I came up a few dollars and we had an agreement  on price in 15 minutes or less.  I felt like I got a really good deal and he sold a used unit that has been sitting on his lot all winter.  It is in excellent shape, save for a few very minor hail dents.  They moved the spare to the tongue as a courtesy, no charge, new battery & full propane tank came standard with the sale.   Everything works and the last owner had a few mods done, so that was a bonus.  The RV tech said that the lady that owned the trailer before me has purchased 3 different trailers over the years from this same dealership.   One of his RV techs did a very thorough @ 1 hour walkthrough with me, talked in layman's terms but didn't talk down to me.  More than happy to answer any questions and patient.  We tested the entire water system which had been de-winterized for the walkthrough and then I watched & took pics of the re-winterizing.   When we were testing all the systems he had trouble with the fridge, and said it was not acting like that when they were testing all the systems days earlier, so he and the other tech worked on it and fixed it on the spot.  The thermocouple needed cleaning.  These techs and the owner actually KNOW what they are doing with the Nucamp trailers and the Alde!!!  The techs said to feel free to call anytime with any question I may have.  I'm a long ways from Colorado Springs, so if I need service I'm most likely going to use a mobile tech I've used before and a trailer place that works on all kinds of horse trailers and the like.  But it's good to know that, so far, I feel I would trust these guys to work on my unit.  Buying used, I got a great deal, but it's out of warranty of course.    I do not know if this service department works on units not purchased through them so I have no feedback on that.  I did ask the owner about getting some extra clips for the window blinds & he told me just to call him when I was ready to order & he would place the order, or see if his techs had some extras somewhere, so I'm hoping he will be a good resource if I need to order parts to be drop shipped to my house.   Hope this helps anyone looking for a better buying experience!
2016 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x4
Finally!  New Owner of a 2017 Tab 320S! 
Woohoo!

Comments