Favorite places to camp, hike, or eat at in Sugarcreek?

LibrarydragonLibrarydragon Member Posts: 103
We will be heading to the factory in June. We were wondering what are your favorite hiking and camping spots. Also suggestions for restaurants. It's our first trip to Ohio and hopefully we'll be able to spend a few days there. 

Sara&Carl
2015 max s outback, TV 2011 RAV4, V6, 4x4, & 2017 Tacoma Off-road 4x4
Soquel, CA

Comments

• CbusguyCbusguy Member Posts: 771
    Mohican State park isn't too far and offers some fantastic hiking

Berlin isn't that far and not sure I have had a bad meal anywhere we have eaten.....avoiding the national chains.

There are numerous bakerys,  and dairys all we tried were very good.    

We always bring a cooler to bring home extra cargo.
    2009 GMC Canyon,   3.7 liter 
    2020 320s Boondock lite, With Lots of mods
  • LibrarydragonLibrarydragon Member Posts: 103
    @Cbusguy, thanks for the feed back!
    Sara&Carl
    2015 max s outback, TV 2011 RAV4, V6, 4x4, & 2017 Tacoma Off-road 4x4
    Soquel, CA
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Ok, I need help with name of the big restaurant on the hill near the original factory. I fell in love with the homemade strawberry jam there. They have amazing food and when I went, it was on a Sunday and they looked like they had a nice Sunday brunch buffet (too much food for me). I did like the look of the pies on display!!! I resisted :):)  Jenn or V maybe able to help me. I ate there twice.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @Ratkity, I always forget the name also. I love their fried chicken or baked chicken!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,394
    Ratkity said:
    Ok, I need help with name of the big restaurant on the hill near the original factory. I fell in love with the homemade strawberry jam there. They have amazing food and when I went, it was on a Sunday and they looked like they had a nice Sunday brunch buffet (too much food for me). I did like the look of the pies on display!!! I resisted :):)  Jenn or V maybe able to help me. I ate there twice.
    Dutch Valley? Der Dutchamn is down the road a bit.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    That’s it, @jkjenn! @Ratkity and I thank you for our Senior moments!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    It has a lot of touristy stuff, but the food is really worth it!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)