Resolution of Leak by nuCamp

KAK
KAK Member Posts: 16
edited July 2019 in Testimonials

The folks at NuCamp came through in an amazing way....

I purchased my 2017 320S (Judy) in January from a private party.  Shortly after taking possession I noticed a large water stain in the back passenger side corner. Two months of trying to find the leak, two auto body shops later we now have Judy back and here is the amazing part of the story.  Renee and the folks at NuCamp graciously covered the cost of the repairs as if the unit was still covered under warranty.  

I am still overwhelmed and completely grateful to the folks at NuCamp.  

Extraordinary example of a company standing behind their product!

Comments

  • Bayliss
    Bayliss Member Posts: 1,533
    @KAK, what was determined to be the cause/source of the leak?

    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite ~ 2025 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4x4
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

  • lino
    lino Member Posts: 246
    I have the same issue and I am now working to try to get it resolved 
    I am also out of warranty but my dealer told me that the warranty will be extended because this is a known problem. My dealer also wants me to go to the factory for the repair rather than doing it himself.
  • lino
    lino Member Posts: 246
    I was informed that there were caulking issues during production of some units and this is what is causing the leak
  • George101
    George101 Member Posts: 48
    Is this caulking issue limited to 2017's do you know?

  • lino
    lino Member Posts: 246
    George101 said:
    Is this caulking issue limited to 2017's do you know?

    I think it was a very limited time frame but I’m not sure
    Mine is 2017
  • KAK
    KAK Member Posts: 16
    The shop identied water coming in from the electrical outlet on the outside passenger side.  Fingers crossed issue is solved. 
  • Ratkity
    Ratkity Member Posts: 3,770
    @KAK hope all is well now!!! <3
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)