Options

Hot water, then cold water, then hot on a 400

falcon1970falcon1970 Member Posts: 756
I remember (I think) a post about a hot water problem.  Somebody was getting hot water for a few seconds, then cold water for awhile, then hot water again, and so on.  I have tried searching for that post but cannot find it.  Does anyone remember such a post?  I am having the same issue and would like to know what the eventual resolution was.
Maybe there never was such a post and I am (as my brother says) remembering things that never happened.  If there was not a post and solution, would anyone have any ideas about why this would be happening?  I have a 2019 TAB 400 with the Alde 3020 and the Alde Flow system.  The mixing valve is set to max and the few seconds of hot water I get is indeed hot.  There are no "odd" sounds from the pump or the lines and no sputtering from the faucets or toilet.  There seems to be good pressure at the faucets.  I have restored the air gap in the Alde system.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
As an aside, even though I have been working this issue while on shore power, will the Alde heat water using only the battery?

Comments