Options

Permanent trim removal

Hello,
Has anyone here removed their 320-s trim?  If so, does it reveal a clean seam like the CS models?

The reason I ask, is the trim is lifting away from the body in the front.  I would love to remove it if it looks nice underneath it.  But I don't want to remove it to see, for the fear of  causing more damage.

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,927
    @utahusker, someone posted about this several years ago and included pictures. It can be done, however, I think I remember a caveat about how much excessive time and labor it took to clean up the adhesive. I think the final determination was if it ever had to be done again, the t@b owner wouldn't undertake it, ever. But you can check for yourself using the search feature in the upper right hand area of your screen using a few key words. Good luck.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    edited May 2019
    You are going g to be left with a lot of unsightly holes. Unless planning to cover with a wrap, it might prove too unattractive.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    utahuskerutahusker Member Posts: 10
    Thanks, I thought that was the case.  It's not that bad I guess😊