Options

Closet Upgrade :)

We added two shelves to take full advantage of the storage capacity in the closet of our T@B 400. Just by adding furring strips and plywood shelving, we added 2-3 useable shelf spaces in addition to the bungee storage cubbies and hanger area. Cheers!  

Comments

• Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    Shelfboard  is near perfect, if not a perfect match! Did you order from nucamp?
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    DigitalSorceressDigitalSorceress Member Posts: 213
    This is where I as a 320 S owner turn just a teeny bit green with envy.. what is this "closet" of which you speak .. :wink:
    ~Tananda

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge  named "Binky" | TV: 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 with full tow package and a Leer Cap for lots of storage

I'm New to nuCamp and TearDrops but have owned a Class A in the past

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,427
    That's where you store all the stuff you don't really need.  ;-)
    Seriously, I'm a little envious myself. Nice shelves! I'm also little surprised it didn't come with shelves--I assume it's designed for hanging clothes from a bar?
    And is that a heating vent inside the closet?!!
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    JEBJEB Member Posts: 266
    ScottG said:
    That's where you store all the stuff you don't really need.  ;-)
    Seriously, I'm a little envious myself. Nice shelves! I'm also little surprised it didn't come with shelves--I assume it's designed for hanging clothes from a bar?
    And is that a heating vent inside the closet?!!
    Nope.  That is the glycol expansion tank.  It's in the closet on 400s with the smaller refrigerator.  It's to the right of the driver's side porthole window on 400s with the 3-way fridge.  And yes, the reason for no shelves in the closet standard from the factory is that the closet is set up to accommodate longer clothing, like coats.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
    2019 Chevy Colorado Z71 Duramax
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,427
    Thanks, JEB--I know the 400 is pretty posh but heated clothes seemed just a little over the top!  :-)
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    DigitalSorceressDigitalSorceress Member Posts: 213
    @ScottG yeah those 400 folks are all posh .. standing upright fully and stuff. :)
    ~Tananda

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge  named "Binky" | TV: 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 with full tow package and a Leer Cap for lots of storage

I'm New to nuCamp and TearDrops but have owned a Class A in the past

• Options
    Deb55Deb55 Member Posts: 293
    edited June 2019
    My low-tech version... Yours looks nicer, but the advantage to my cheapie version is that I can still hang a thing or two if need be. (I hope the picture is sized correctly. I tried, but I really don't know what I'm doing!) 

Edited for sizing.  Sharon

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,498
    I like your use of hanging shelves.  Very easily removed when you need to access the glycol reservoir.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    nickitheforesternickitheforester Member Posts: 5
    4ncar said:
    Shelfboard  is near perfect, if not a perfect match! Did you order from nucamp?
    We had a new door ordered when we got it because the original was bowed. Used the original for the shelving - good eye!
  • Options
    nickitheforesternickitheforester Member Posts: 5
    This is where I as a 320 S owner turn just a teeny bit green with envy.. what is this "closet" of which you speak .. :wink:
    400 only, but we had the 320 CS-S and the drawers were awesome for storage!