TaB 400 Table Operation

cowboypetecowboypete Posts: 12Member
My wife and I bought a new 2018 TaB 400 this year.  When we bought it the salesman lowered the table, but I have been unable to release the catches so that I can raise it.  Do you squeeze the catches or push them, my don't seem to want to move at all!   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Bob & Irene  2003 F150 V6-Manual
2018 TAB 400
Nashville, TN.

Comments

• Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Posts: 2,463Administrator
    You need to push down on the catches simultaneously and lift the table up off from the support bar.  
    Mike Smith 
    Linden, Mi
    2015 [email protected] Max S
    Attached Image
  • cowboypetecowboypete Posts: 12Member
    Thanks for your help.  I will try it in the A.M.
    2018 TAB 400
    Nashville, TN.
  • cowboypetecowboypete Posts: 12Member
    Michigan_Mike that did not work.  The latches DO NOT MOVE AT ALL!  I can push down on them as hard as I can and they do not budge.  Could the salesman have jammed them when he moved it originally.  If anyone has, have similar problems please let me know.  I am probably going to take the latch off just to see how it works at this point.  Thanks everyone.
    2018 TAB 400
    Nashville, TN.
  • VernaVerna Posts: 5,104Administrator
    There is a button on the underside of each latch. Push up on each and it will release.  It is best to push on both at the same time, as the table will become crooked and won’t release if you try one at a time. 
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana, but living full time in my [email protected] 400; 2019 [email protected] 400 Boondock Lite white/red; towed by a red 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; [email protected] Administrator.  “If not now, when?”