recommendations for dealer on east coast New England?

Anyone here on the East Coast or better yet New England?  Where do you go for service and recommend to buy?
Thanks!!

Comments

• DenisPDenisP Member Posts: 538
    edited January 2019
    I would highly recommend DuFours in Fitchburg,MA. They have treated me well on both Sales and Service of our 400.  They gave us a reasonable trade in and a great price for the 400.  We had a leaky bathroom fan and they got us in quickly and fixed it without issue.  They provide old fashioned personalized service.
    2018 T@b 400, 200ah Lithium with Solar
    2013 Tundra TRD 5.7L
    Massachusetts
  • Awca12aAwca12a Member Posts: 286
    CHeck out the Miller Trailer Website.  I've posted about my experience with them elsewhere on these forums.  His family business is a tire & auto repair shop and they added the nuCAMP to compliment it.  They ONLY sell nuCAMP and you'll have a former aircraft engineer as your go-to, set-up and repair guy if needed.  
    https://www.millertrailersales.net/
    F150 Pulling 2019 T@B400 BDL
  • JilongJilong Member Posts: 85
    I'm going to second that recommendation for Miller Trailer Sales in eastern PA. That's where my wife and I purchased our T@B 400.
    2018 Tab 400 × 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    Millers gets great reviews. Others have been pretty pleased dealing with Dan Kearney in VT. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• JonWJonW Member Posts: 37
    I highly recommend Dufour’s in Fitchburg MA.  Good prices & service, and friendly no-nonsense people.
    JonW - 2018 T@B 320U
    Marlborough, Mass
  • ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Yep, we bought ours from Dan Kearney in Rutland VT, and couldn't have been happier with the sale. Small family owned business.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • teztabteztab Member Posts: 99
    I also like Dan Kearney, in Rutland VT.  They are small and easy to deal with and, I understand, one of the original T@b dealers.  They have a great no-nonsense pricing policy and list all their inventory fully discounted.  Purchasing our 2018 320S was an easy,  reassuring and pleasant process.
  • geekmamageekmama Member Posts: 107
    I'm a Dufour's person, but honestly I'd pick the one that's closest to you as long as they're not awful. Dufour's is 45 minutes from me and the closest.
    Aileen, Muggles & Scout @ 2018 T@b CS-S @ 2018 RAV4 Adventure @ Massachusetts
  • IrishCamper74IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    Can't say enough good things about Patsy and Preston Miller at Miller Trailer Sales in Perkasie, PA.
    When we lived in CT, we researched N.E. dealerships and ended up purchasing our t@b from them based on reviews here and on other RV sites. They specialize in teardrop size campers and have years of experience. They're simply good people! Well worth the drive!

https://www.millertrailersales.net/
    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
  • CarlimmenCarlimmen Member Posts: 10
    Miller Trailer Sales. They have gone above and beyond for us.
  • ArwenArwen Member Posts: 68
    We were very pleased with the personal service we received at Dan Kearney, in Rutland VT.  My best friend and I were total newbies at camper trailers and Joe spent literally hours showing us the campers when we were just trying to figure out what might be best for us.  On the day we bought our T@B 320S, he spent at least 2 hours going through every inch of the camper, making sure that we knew how everything worked.
    Plus their prices are more than fair.
    Arwen: Northern NH; 2018 T@B 320S Boondock, silver/blue; TV: blue 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
  • tphaggertytphaggerty Member Posts: 48
    Bought our Tab 400 at DuFours. Great price and the service guys were awesome. Got it in December, two weekend trips so far. No problems yet so don’t have any follow up service experience, but expecting it will be good. They had at least 10 400s on the lot when we were there, all 2018 models.
    2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL TV
    2018 T@B 400, 300Ah Renogy LiFePo batteries, 350W Renogy rooftop solar
    Poughquag, NY
    I just have to put it out there again. We bought our Tab in 2013, 6 hours from home, from Dan Kearney in Rutland Vermont.

Now, my son, his wife, my grandson, my DW, and other family members, headed out for Killington yesterday, for Easter weekend skiing, all in one minivan.

Late afternoon they had a blowout, and damaged the rim. Two hours from Killington and Rutland. Mechanic said only damage was to the rim.

Hunted all around Lake George for a Honda rim. No luck. Spent the night in a motel. They decided this morning to drive slowly on the donut to Killington and look for a rim after the holiday weekend.

I thought I would give Dan Kearney's a call, just to see if by chance he knew of a Honda rim in the Rutland area.

I spoke directly with Dan, and he jumped all over it! He said the junkyard across the street would be open until noon and he'd check with them for me. He said he'd buy the rim from the junkyard, if they had it, and that he's open til 2, so he could mount it for my son when they get to Rutland.

If the junkyard plan falls through, then he knows some tire dealers who will have a rim that he will call for us...

Wow! Talk about service!

Again, I highly recommend Dan Kearney Used Cars in Rutland VT for your Tab! What a great guy.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    @ChanW, please drop Mike Skidmore (the nuCamp dealer support rep.) an e-mail with this info.  mskidmore@nucamprv.com
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
    Sure @Sharon_is_SAM, I'll copy it to him.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • ToadToad Member Posts: 9
    Hi another shout out here for Joe Kearney.  We saw our first T@B at the Springfield RV show, it was represented by Kearney's of Rutland, Vt.  We live in CT, but drove to VT to purchase our first T@B because of that first meeting.  This past Thursday, we picked up our new 2019 400 Boondock, again from Joe Kearney, even though we now know the product and there are closer dealerships.  You can't beat the service and price of Kearney's.  They are just really nice people.  BTW, our 2012 T@B will be up for sale soon.