Options

Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    See you their.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    VikingsVikings Member Posts: 147
    We plan to attend!!!
    Kim & Mary Kay,  2016 CS-S,  Spokane, WA

Map of Provinces I Visited

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Bump!  =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    Given the Coronavirus outbreak in the Pacific NW Seattle area, how is Spokane doing?  Might want to consider postponing the meetup for a while?  Event around me in NorCal are being cancelled or postponed, and we do not even have any reported cases here (yet), and trying to keep it that way.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    Not an issue in Spokane. 
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    Do to projected road conditions tomorrow morning. We are going to pass on the monthly breakfast. Hope to see everyone next month.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    I’m going back to sleep.... sorry to miss whoever is there. See everyone next month! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    mergsmergs Member Posts: 17
    How's everyone doing? On an abundance of caution, Viktoria and I skipped the last breakfast and will probably miss the next one just to be safe. We both feel good and we're really hoping to be camping at some point but with the WA State Park closure, things just got complicated. :(
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 910
    Sorry everything kind of hit the fan overnight before the last breakfast.  Obviously with restaurants closed, breakfast is suspended until things change.  Be safe everyone! 
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    So... in the spirit of staying socially distant and because Perkins only offers pick up or delivery, no in-store dining, our April SpoTab breakfast is cancelled. Now I’m sure they would be happy to deliver your breakfast, but we will have to postpone our usual antics for a safer, better day. Stay safe, dream of camping, post your mods and stay in touch!  :)
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, @ericnliz, @Dalehelman and all the other Spokane breakfast crew-
    Thought of you this morning.  Made myself a “Perkins” breakfast...

not the same without the great conversation and awesome friends!

• Options
    @Homebodyatheart @Dalehelman @ericnliz and all the other SpoT@b breakfast friends -
    Here we are again... supposed to be sitting down having breakfast and great conversations.  Thinking of all of you... looking forward to when we can gather again... hoping all of you are home and healthy.

• Options
    VikingsVikings Member Posts: 147
     ;-(
    Kim & Mary Kay,  2016 CS-S,  Spokane, WA

Map of Provinces I Visited

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Hellooooooo SpoTabbers! Is anyone interested in breakfast at Perkins tomorrow morning, June 13? I've heard that they are open and seating with distance. If you do, post soon so I can call them and let them know. I'm game if anyone else is. Lori Churchill won't make it due to her work/sleep schedule, but she sends her regards!

@Vikings, @Dalehelman, @Dalene54, @ericnliz, @2Cougs plus everyone else interested in joining us!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
     =) 
  • Options
    We can attend if others are interested.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @Dalehelman I will be there. Mary and Dick are unable to make it. I just talked with Perkins and they can seat us in another section as there is a private graduation party in "our" room at 10:30.
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart - We will not be there.  Not comfortable going into restaurants yet.  

• Options
    Well @2Cougs... you know what we say...if you're not there we will talk about you! Of course...it's all good stuff, but still... =) Either way, your decision is right for both of you. We will miss you, and let's catch up sometime!  ;)
  • Options
    Maybe next month we can have a better turn out. I think we will take a pass. 
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @Dalehelman sounds like a plan! Have a good breakfast everyone, wherever you eat! I'll let Perkins know that we're cancelling. The manager I spoke with says she is SO glad to be back working mostly because she missed all of her customers! 

• Options
    gspdxgspdx Member Posts: 208
    Hey - we will mostly likely be living in Spokane by October.  Just wondering if anyone has any great camping, hiking, and any other advice.
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    2018 Ford F-150 2.7L Ecoboost with tow package
    PNW
  • Options
    pakpak Member Posts: 114
    Canada is at your door step. There are so many good places from Spokane. It is a great hub.
  • Options
    @pak, yes and once the border opens back up then they will be available to us.  :)
  • Options
    pakpak Member Posts: 114
    After today's announcement camping in Ca will be a later occurrence. More planning time :)
  • Options
    @gspdx - So you are heading our direction.  Nice!  There are lots of outdoor recreation spots in Eastern WA, Northern Idaho, and southern BC... you will have lots of great spots to explore.  Lincoln Rock, Steamboat Rock, along the Columbia or Snake rivers, on Lake Roosevelt, Priest Lake, Lake Coeur d'Alene or the many other lakes in our area... Riley Creek is a great Army Corp of Engineers campground, and Glacier National Park is within a 1/2 day's drive.  I could go on and on.  When you get in our vicinity, be sure to let us know.  We have a great SpoT@b group and are known for great breakfast gatherings and even better potlucks!!!

• Options
    gspdxgspdx Member Posts: 208
    2Cougs said:
    @gspdx - So you are heading our direction.  Nice!  There are lots of outdoor recreation spots in Eastern WA, Northern Idaho, and southern BC... you will have lots of great spots to explore.  Lincoln Rock, Steamboat Rock, along the Columbia or Snake rivers, on Lake Roosevelt, Priest Lake, Lake Coeur d'Alene or the many other lakes in our area... Riley Creek is a great Army Corp of Engineers campground, and Glacier National Park is within a 1/2 day's drive.  I could go on and on.  When you get in our vicinity, be sure to let us know.  We have a great SpoT@b group and are known for great breakfast gatherings and even better potlucks!!!
    Thanks - we are looking forward to the move.  Will miss the Oregon coast and the Olympic Mountains but there is so much more to explore and Spokane looks like a great place to start from.  

We used to hike in the Columbia River Gorge area which is absolutely beautiful but it has gotten very crowded over the years so I am looking to find more remote places.  
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    2018 Ford F-150 2.7L Ecoboost with tow package
    PNW
  • Options
    Another breakfast has come and gone... we miss all of you!!! :coffee:

• Options
    Helloooooo fellow Tabbers! Is anyone interested in resurrecting our monthly SpoTab breakfast at Perkins? Mr Homebody and I had dinner there recently and they have the new-usual safeguards in place and would love to feed us again. If anyone is up for it, how does Saturday, April 10 at 9:30am sound? That’s the second Saturday and it’s before camping season kicks off. If there’s an interest I’ll book the back room for us. I’ve missed everyone! Let me know! 
  • Options
    We could make it.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun