uCamp 2021?

I know is is uncertain but what is the best way to be notified if/when the 2021 event will be held and how to register as soon as it is available?
2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
Jeff & Amy
Now in Manistee, MI

Comments

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @JeffroNC, if you are on Facebook, there is a “üCamp” group and it is the official site (without the quotes). Make sure you spell it as I did as I just noticed there are two others spelled differently (capital letters in the wrong places, etc.).  

Allison posts all updates on this site. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • JeffroNCJeffroNC Member Posts: 366
    @Verna
    Thanks!
    2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
    Jeff & Amy
    Now in Manistee, MI

• MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 455
    I just joined the ücamp group - geez took awhile to figure out how to insert the umlauted "u"!
    Snohomish WA, 2015 Diesel Grand Cherokee
    Sm@ll World: 2021 320S Boondock, 6V Pb-acid
    Shunt, Roof & Remote solar & 30A DC-DC Chargers
    managed by VE Smart Network
  • xdrxdr Member Posts: 259
    Does anyone know if there is an alternate way to sign up other than Facebook? We have never had an account and do not want to create one. 
    Perhaps we have Luddite’s in our gene pool?🤔
    mer
    2021 T@b 400 BDL, 2020 Ram Rebel 1500  
    One man, one woman, two small dogs and a sense of humor.
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    It will also be announced on the forum at some point.  I think you can set up an EventBright account - that is how we have signed up in the past.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • OutwardboundOutwardbound Member Posts: 2
    Is there any new information regarding ucamp 2021?  I am a new 320 S owner and would love the chance to meet some fellow NuCampers.  I am part of that Facebook group for ucamp, but it appears Allison is no long going to be running the event.  Does anyone know anything further about it yet- it could be that they just don’t know yet, but just wondered if anyone has heard anything. 
  • PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
    edited January 2021
    @Verna or @Sharon_is_SAM -- for us newbies, can you tell us what uCamp is?  I gather it is a get together for owners of NuCamp products, but some more information would be helpful.  Thanks!
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    Is there any new information regarding ucamp 2021?  I am a new 320 S owner and would love the chance to meet some fellow NuCampers.  I am part of that Facebook group for ucamp, but it appears Allison is no long going to be running the event.  Does anyone know anything further about it yet- it could be that they just don’t know yet, but just wondered if anyone has heard anything. 
    Julie McComb, who leads marketing for nuCamp will be handling uCamp. Julie is amazing and everyone will love her, I am sure.

I anticipate that it won't be long before they start releasing details. Be patient. 😁

Event planning is a bit of a minefield, these days. Let's hope that the vaccinations go smoothly and quickly and that the disease starts to subside.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

As @jkjenn says, you will be happy with Julie McComb.  She is a very nice lady, congenial and she will be able to handle the üCamp21 very well. 

As with last year, nüCamp will have everyone’s best interests at the forefront, and they will be very aware of the status of the Covid-19 situation. They will take care of all we owners and their employees, also.  
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    PNWtabber said:
    @Verna or @Sharon_is_SAM -- for us newbies, can you tell us what uCamp is?  I gather it is a get together for owners of NuCamp products, but some more information would be helpful.  Thanks!
    @PNWtabber - uCamp21 is tentatively scheduled for the week of June 14th.  The event is a very popular rally of TaB owners.  It is a chance to meet and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow teardrop owners.  Past years have included multiple gatherings throughout the week that involve Amish made donuts, a potluck dinner, a wine and cheese reception, movie night, swap meet, and the popular factory tours.  They also offer a well attended Question and Answer session with the nuCamp technicians.  The 2019 gathering included some breakout sessions specific to new owners as well as solo camping women - both lead by seasoned TaB owners. It is held in a small community park in Sugarcreek, Ohio just down the road from the factory.  There are electric and water hookups as well as port-a-potties and really nice shower houses with full amenities.  Tank pump outs are available.  The event books up very quickly, but they do offer boondocking sites as well as availability to reserve some other local campground sites.  The town of Sugarcreek and the surrounding area is a pleasant farming community that offers some tourist opportunities.  It may sound hokey, but,  I think the best thing about it (besides the huge donuts), is that you come away with an affirmation of the quality of the organization and their sincere commitment to serving their customers.  Hope this helps.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
    Thanks, @Sharon_is_SAM.  That would be quite a road trip from Seattle!

• VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,489
    PNWtabber said:
    Thanks, @Sharon_is_SAM.  That would be quite a road trip from Seattle!
    I’ve always figured we’d need a caravan from here. But 2021 is probably not the year. Maybe 2022?
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
    @VictoriaP -- maybe I'll be retired by then and have plenty of free time for the trip.  

The best bet to get an opening at üCamp 22 is to accept that you may not get a campsite at Winklepleck, but to accept that the nearby RV parks will also have groups of other T@B and T@G owners to bond with and that you can commute to WinklePleck for the daily events. (There is a fee for the package to join the activities and to receive the coveted t-shirt!)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    @PNWtabber.. it's well worth the drive...just like our drive from Ontario Canada was for T@bazona..so great to meet the people that you converse with either here or on FB!.
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
    ontheroad said:
    @PNWtabber.. it's well worth the drive...just like our drive from Ontario Canada was for T@bazona..so great to meet the people that you converse with either here or on FB!.
    I'm sure it is, if one can take the time off work.  It would take me at least 3-4 days to drive there (per google maps), then 3(?) days there?  and 3-4 days to drive home, that's nearly 2 weeks.  And looking at the route, I would love to actually stop and explore en route.  So that pushes this into a retirement goal, when I don't have to be on a schedule.   Something to look forward to.  :)  

• NorthIsUpNorthIsUp Member Posts: 170
    We drove to it from California via the Oregon coast, Portland and I-90 in 2019. What an experience at ücamp and also along the way. Zig-zagged on the long way home for a month. I'd do it again just for the doughnuts. We're ready. 
    Jean & Arnie  No. Nevada
    2019 T@B 400 BL
    2021 Toyota Sequoia 4WD