Options

Bathroom Sink

How do you reconnect the bathroom sink drain that has fallen into the space between the sink basin and the bottom shell?
Bill K.

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    What model and year trailer?
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    Jody_GeorgeJody_George Member Posts: 2
    I have the same problem as Bill K.  The drain has disconnected and fallen into the abyss in the sink.  Can anyone help with this?  2018 Tab 400 
  • Options
    NorthIsUpNorthIsUp Member Posts: 170
    @Jody_George The same thing had happened to me. I gave up trying to fish it out. Brought it to uCamp 2019 and got a new-style square sink under warranty, which was a surprise. It might be an expensive fix for you. I'm sure there's a way, but even nuCamp chose to just replace it. 
    Jean & Arnie  No. Nevada
    2019 T@B 400 BL
    2021 Toyota Sequoia 4WD

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    You are going to need to remove the entire sink enclosure unit,to get to the drain under the base of the sink unit.  Replacing with the newer 2020/2021 sink unit is another option, or just remove the sink unit and replace with a small standard RV sink, as another TaB400 owner did, or just remove it entirely and put a waterproof plastic panel over the wall to seal the area off.  The last option gives you a larger shower area.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    HoriganHorigan Member Posts: 614
    Or replace with shelves...  :)

Rich
    2019 T@b 400
    2013 Toyota Highlander 3.5L V6
    Bellingham WA