2022 Tab 400 BD accessories

MTFLYMTFLY Member Posts: 22
I just secured a Tab 400 BD from dealer in Orange Va. What accessories comes from factory vs what the dealer typically provides? The attached pic was sent to me by the owner who towed it himself from Ohio. They also received a few more via big rig. Why are most dealers listing these at MSRP / 47k? When small dealers sell them for 35-37. Then private parties selling for what a new one cost. Crazy. 
Finley ~
2021 Ram Bighorn North Edition “MTFLY” 
2022 Tab 400BD “Honey Pot”
”Honey attracts more flies than vinegar”

Comments

• manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,185
    MSRP in the RV world is just a starting point for negotiations. In normal, pre-pandemic times you’d expect 20% off sticker in a lot of situations. Now manufacturers are hiking prices (because people are paying them) and used trailers are selling as much as new because of demand and lack of supply. Another factor is dealer location relative to Nucamp. The closer it is the cheaper it can be had due to less shipping costs and dealers further away building “convenience” into their price. 

As for accessories there really aren’t any official dealer-installed accessories but you can have them add whatever you want. There are really only two configurations you can get the 400…boondock and non boondock. 
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    By accessories, do you mean things like sewer hoses and pressure regulators?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    The nüCamp factory normally provides a 30-amp power cord, empty propane tank and on the 400, the batteries (the TaB320s have a dealer installed battery).
    You also get a package with all the trailer system manuals.  
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • MTFLYMTFLY Member Posts: 22

Went to see it today with my dogs. TV and Tab look great together. Love it! Pick it up Veterans Day. What better way for a vet to start the weekend. 
    Finley ~
    edited November 2021
    Learned today dealer provides wheel chocks, water regulator, fresh water hose and waste hose along with 15a adapter. Snorkies aren’t included lol  
    Finley ~
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    edited October 2021
    Grand, dealer added items differ from one dealer to the next.  We got a water hose, inexpensive waste drain hose w/adapter (which gets you started), pressure regulator and filter for the fresh water line.  But those are dealer extras not paid for, or provided by nüCamp.  Makes getting started quick and easy though, and allows,you to have a test camp out on the way home, or at home in the driveway.  :)
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    edited October 2021
    @MTFLY, consider yourself lucky with the list of dealer provided accessories. We got only what the manufacturer provided, a 30 amp electrical hook-up. The dealer provided battery was a group 24, 55 amp hr (yikes) and the propane tank was empty.

We still think our t@b was the best purchase decision we ever made.

P.S. great looking rig!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
    edited November 2021
    Warren the owner says he never uses water hookups indicating he only trusts the water from his home tap. I kind of agree as I’ve read stories where foul smelling water like sulphur can leave lasting unpleasant odors. But if I ever do a long distance trip I won’t have much of a choice. 
    Finley ~
  • Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    Very nice! I hope you enjoy it as much as my wife and I enjoy our 2020 400 BDL. 4th RV I have had (2nd NuCamp) and by far the best built, best features of any RV in the price range. It works perfectly for how we camp, going to add heat pads to the tanks and insulate to extend our season in NC. Outside of that, there isn't much else I would change.

Brad
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC 
  • BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    We use this type of water filter routinely, even though we usually bring jugs of our own water for making coffee, etc..
    GLACIER FRESH RV Inline Water Filter with 1 Flexible Hose Protector, Greatly Reduces Bad Taste, Odors, Chlorine and Sediment in Drinking Water, 2 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MG54R6F

-Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
    edited November 2021
    I may explore heat pads at some point. Love NC ❤️

I a filter with flex hose. I will fill up at home with Roanoke city water. We have great water here. 

But it can be hard so hope the filter helps the fixtures and such stay in good shape for years to come. 
    Finley ~
  • amyllf2amyllf2 Member Posts: 6
    We also visited that dealer on 10/30.  We probably saw yours!!! The dealer near me wants so much more $$ so making a 2 hour drive to Orange is a no brainer.  
    edited November 2021
    I was there on 10/30 from 12-130 … may have crossed paths Amy It’s def off the beaten path. I gave the airstream dealer in Ashland a hard time for listing a used standard 2021 400 for 44k. It’s the first one I saw in person. Think they dropped it to 40k. 
    Finley ~
  • CrabTabCrabTab Member Posts: 457
    MTFLY said:
    I gave the airstream dealer in Ashland a hard time for listing a used standard 2021 400 for 44k. It’s the first one I saw in person. Think they dropped it to 40k. 
    That's great @MTFLY ! We've been tracking 400s in the area and noticed that change in price.

2019 320 Boondock Edge
     - Sold Jan 2022
  • amyllf2amyllf2 Member Posts: 6
    MTFLY said:
    I was there on 10/30 from 12-130 … may have crossed paths Amy It’s def off the beaten path. I gave the airstream dealer in Ashland a hard time for listing a used standard 2021 400 for 44k. It’s the first one I saw in person. Think they dropped it to 40k. 
    We just missed you.  We got down there about 3pm. We actually went to see the Intech Sol Dawn not realizing he had nucamp there as well.   We were able to get a pretty good deal closer to home on a tab400.  Not as good as what's happening in Orange but a lot less hassle since we live out of state and already had financing set up at our local dealer.    I'm taking delivery on Thursday. 
  • FreespiritFreespirit Member Posts: 131
    We purchased (October 2020) our 2020 T@B 320 U from Warren at Road Trip Camping in Orange VA and could not be happier with the decision to drive 1,300 to take delivery. Warren is a great person and delivered our T@B as promised. He installed 240 watt solar panels, a VPR 120 AH LiFePo4 lithium Iron Phosphate battery, Expion360 battery monitor, and a AUTOWBRAKE Control. All have worked flawlessly.  I our case choosing the smaller dealer was the BEST option. 
    2020 TAB 320 U
    TV 2022 Highlander