Options

It’s so cute

2»

Comments

• Options
    BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    Hi @Denny16 - you're sure the other drivers aren't just happy to see me?  ;) The Toyota Sienna seems pretty level with the T@B...
    Our rather old Sienna used to sag a bit, but not anymore with air lifts I added in the springs..
    https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/comment/117844#Comment_117844
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 910
    We not only get the honk, wave, shout out about the T@b, but also from other WSU fans.  It is still unnerving after 5 years when someone honks... then we remember we are towing the T@b! :giggle:
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
    This is my first year with a T@B and on the first few trips I didn't really get any comments or visitors.  But this last one . . . I was departing the RV park and was at their dump station, eager to hit the road and anxious at my newbie status (only my third time dumping), when a couple of tent campers came over to ask about the T@B.  It is a little awkward to try to carry out a polite conversation while "attending to business" and trying to make sure I didn't forget any steps in the process!  They asked a lot of questions -- except the price, LOL.
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

• Options
    lkc001lkc001 Member Posts: 734
    On my way to Red Feathers in Colorado to camp this last weekend I stopped to get fuel in Ft Collins at the same station.   I always get fuel first then run in to refresh coffee then pull around back of this station where there is a tree & grass for my pup.  While taking a break a man in a mid sized Nissan truck stopped & rolled down his window-- he said "I was so disappointed-- I was waiting for the guy who owned this unit to come out so I could ask questions & wasn't expecting a lady! I'm so glad I caught you-- you took off too fast for me to catch you!    I don't mean anything by that it was just unexpected!".  LOLLL. I said that's Okay I get that a lot!  He asked all kinds of questions about my Tab & if my Frontier was a 4 or 6 cylinder etc etc-- he & his wife have been looking for a nice used Tab & having a hard time finding one to even look at.  I always get looky-looos wherever I stop for gas!
    2016 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x4
    Finally!  New Owner of a 2017 Tab 320S! 
    Woohoo!
  • Options
    SlackersSlackers Member Posts: 419
    We gave a tour of ours this evening.  It was parked in the yard.  A neighbor had an wood carver assessing a tree and after the assessment the carver asked for a tour.  He mentioned how he had seen several on a recent trip to Colorado.  He was impressed.
    2019 Tab 320 CSS, 2019 Ranger TV, OH
  • Options
    Da_BirdsDa_Birds Member Posts: 126
    We were warned about the attention our T@B would attract and we're prepared for questions/tours on our first two camping trips but we only had a few passers by gawking at it and a couple of thumbs up from people driving by. Then on our last trip, when we didn't really expect it, we ended up giving 2 tours.
    We keep our T@B in our back yard between a shed and a tree. When we pulled out to leave, also during our last trip, we parked out front because we forgot something. Two neighbors were out there and both were asking questions. Neither one of them had noticed it parked out back for months.
    2021 T@B 320CSS Boondock - "Chirping Bird"
    2018 Chevy Colorado - "Dad's Truck"
  • Options
    KimmieGuyKimmieGuy Member Posts: 27
    I think I Should carry the dealer’s business cards- lol

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    edited July 2022
    I do carry several nüCamp TaB Brochures in the TaB, to hand out to interested people who stop to look and ask questions.  Now to get a commission for my presale activity!   B) lol. 
    Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,596
    @Da_Birds  Yep, - - - it is both a fun and weird experience.
    Excluding the more remote dry-camping adventures I can count on one hand the number of times I have not been asked about the trailer**.  Of course it happens in larger campgrounds but it is also a common Gas Station, Rest Area, or Grocery Store stop event. :)

I do try to smile and be patient, and direct folks to the nüCamp web-site.

** At a recent WA State East-Meets-West Rally.  There were 40+ TaBs
        and while I was on a less populated camp site loop (3-4 total TaBs)
        I had two couples stop-by and ask questions . . . . .
        Hey there, go to loop-C they have hot coffee and lots of folks.

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+