Options

Please Introduce Yourself!

Comments

• Options
    belvagillespiebelvagillespie Member Posts: 199
    Hi Amie. Glad to have another CS/S (Clamshell wet bath) on the forum.
    We will be taking a 3 week trip in T@BbyKay this summer.
    Happy camping. Post some pics for us.
    T@BbyKay, 2014 CS, S Ford Explorer
  • Options
    radrenradren Member Posts: 229
    Hi Everyone,
    I just ordered my T@Baby from a dealer in San Diego California. I am expecting a 1600 pound T@Baby, white with black trim CS-S. I am counting down the days until delivery, sometime in August. I can't wait to be on my way somewhere, look in the rearview mirror and see my little Mouse house following me merrily along the highway. I live near Disneyland and want to have a little of the "happiest place on earth" with me when I travel. Everyone needs a little Mickey Mouse in their lives. Does anyone know where I can get suction cup ears?
    Expectant T@Baby mom
    The Mouse house and me
  • Options
    belvagillespiebelvagillespie Member Posts: 199
    No MM ears but we do have 2 slightly used raccoon hats that look terrific. Make that 3 hats, we had one for the Missy the dog. And it squeaks!
    Welcome and happy camping. 
    We also have a CS/S model, (early) 2014. Silver with black trim. 
    T@BbyKay, 2014 CS, S Ford Explorer
  • Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    Welcome!!!  This is a great forum for sharing and caring about our T@Bs.  You are gonna LOVE it! :D
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    CodeJunkieCodeJunkie Member Posts: 50
    Hi! My name is Debbie. I live in SW Mo, am a solo camper and new to pulling an RV. I still work full-time (looking forward to retirement in a couple of years) and have been a tent-camper for 40+ years. This past Friday (Memorial weekend) I purchased my first T@B from Moix RV in Conway, Ark. They got me all set up and I headed out on our maiden voyage for a 5-day get-acquainted camping adventure. I was not disappointed! "PopT@B" (her new name) and I traveled some 300+ miles on this first outting, fixed yummy breakfasts, rocked out on the radio, and slept through some rainy evenings. She was easy to pull, easy to hook-up to campground facilities, and all appliances functioned as they should. This is the beginning of a beautiful camping experience! I look forward to learning more from the T@B "family" on this forum. :)

Debbie
    T@B S M@xx, aka PopT@B, silver with black trim, TV is a 2002 Chevy Avalanche.

"Take only pictures, leave only footprints."
    Debbie

2014 T@B S M@xx with wetbath, aka PopT@B, silver with black trim, TV 2002 Chevy Avalanche

• Options
    benderennsbenderenns Member Posts: 41
    Welcome Debbie! Sounds like you have made a perfect match with PopT@B! Congratulations….
    Chris and Phil -  Sally D., 2015 Q Maxx, Toyota 4Runner, Sidney, BC, CANADA
  • Options
    JustjudyJustjudy Member Posts: 75
    I'm jealous. My husband and I are atill waiting for our T@B, also an S M@xx, silver with black trim. Should be here within a couple weeks. It's been 10 weeks since we ordered and the estimated wait time was 8 - 12 weeks. Not that we're counting. Ha! We've got a name picked out, though. She's gonna be Port@bella, Bell@ for short.
    Larry and Judy. 2015 T@B S M@xx. Silver with black trim. Bell@. Towed by a 2005 Toyota Tacoma.
  • Options
    rverginiarverginia Member Posts: 21
    Picked up our PorT@Bella yesterday.  She's a beauty. Thanks Little Guy for doing such a beautiful job on her.
    Bob and Pam, Martha Lake, Washington 2015 T@B Q M@xx PorT@Bella, Mercedes GLK-350, Shitake the Kayak, and our bikes - Chan and trelle.
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited May 2014
    Very nice!  THAT is sweet!  I like the mural on the back too!   :D
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    Rverginia - so LG did that back mural? So cool if one can order it with something on the back - good to know!
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Love the name and the mural/decal!

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    CodeJunkieCodeJunkie Member Posts: 50

PorT@Bella is just too cute for words!  Also gave me a laugh imagining it parked side-by-side with the psychadelic-painted one I saw in a different discussion here. _Psychadelic_PorT@Bella_    

\m/
    Debbie

2014 T@B S M@xx with wetbath, aka PopT@B, silver with black trim, TV 2002 Chevy Avalanche

• Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    edited May 2014
    Would the psychadelic one be Splash T@B owned by Sharon Sigmon?  
    Correction:  I saw the post with the psychadelic lights. 
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Options
    I designed the decal and had the local Fast Signs make it. I ordered the T@B without the manufacturers logo. The dealer installed the decal for me during the prep.
    Really happy with how it turned out. 
    Bob and Pam, Martha Lake, Washington 2015 T@B Q M@xx PorT@Bella, Mercedes GLK-350, Shitake the Kayak, and our bikes - Chan and trelle.
  • Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    Super cute! Enjoy!!
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    XPADREXXPADREX Member Posts: 311
    Love that classic creamsicle vibe! Everytime I see cool T@bs, I feel great, as we love 'em. I always... ALWAYS think of Belva's saying: "I do not abide those who do not love T@bs"... I am in full agreement.
    LOCATION: Fort Raccoon; UNIT: 2014 T@b S M@xxxx; MISSION: To have fun, make a difference, and make some friends along the way. Organ Donor Recipient- forever grateful. 
  • Options
    RetAFRetAF Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2014
    John and Debbie here as new members.  We had a T@B and traded it in for  larger trailer because there was no toilet in the T@B. Then we sold the larger trailer because guess what?-it was too large!  We miss the T@B and we're going to purchase another this fall-this time with a bath/toilet and we are not going to get rid of this one!   We're both retired and enjoy traveling as all of you as well.  Good to be here but it is good to be anywhere at my age (George Burns).
  • Options
    LisanneLisanne Member Posts: 2
    Hi - my name is Lisa from lovely Canada in the Kawartha Lakes region. (NE of Toronto by 1.5 hrs) Not a T@B owner yet and that is why I joined.  So I can research, ask questions :) and get first hand knowledge from experienced T@bbers.  I definitely want an "S" model but deciding between the ClamShell and regular T@B S so would love to hear what everyone thinks of both.  I also love the T@B 400 made in Europe and was wondering if it was a possibility of being built in the US.  I love the idea of a small separate dinette.  Thank you for letting me join . From reading posts, everyone seems extremely friendly, nice and helpful. 
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Welcome aboard Lisa!  

I'm sure others will chime in and help you out.....  And regarding the 400 model T@B, it will probably be a few years in the making before it is built as the factory is in the process of having a new facility built and they expect to be relocated near the end of this year (a guesstimate?).  Of course anything is possible and things could change, but until they get situated and re-group it will take time.  

Feel free to ask questions and enjoy the forum areas as we are all here to help out!

Happy Trails!

Mike
  • Options
    T@BalongT@Balong Member Posts: 317
    When we bought our 2014 T@B, we had the choice between a clamshell and an S model with bathroom and kitchen inside.   I think for most people this is a personal decision.   We chose the wholly self-contained option not because we plan to do everything inside the unit but because when the weather does not allow us to cook outside (which we still plan to do using our Coleman Fold 'n Go stove) then we like having the option of preparing meals inside.   I know we have less storage space because of that decision but there are tradeoffs no matter what model works best for you.  Welcome to the T@B family!
    2015 T@B 320 S, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
    States Visited Map
  • Options
    SunnyTABSunnyTAB Member Posts: 65

Hi from Chris and Tiffany in Seattle. We are currently purchasing an '08 TCS from a private seller. It's a little complicated bc we didn't have the Bill of Sale notarized so now we have the trailer, she has the cash, but we can't get the title. Lesson learned. Anyway, we'll straighten that out, and Sunny will continue with her spa day at the RV shop. We're so excited but very nervous after talking to some local folks who wanted to warn us about everything that could go wrong (leaks, front tire falling off, weather stripping marking the roof if it comes loose - yikes). Fortunately, we're too stubborn to get scared off (and look at her! She's so cute!).

We'll be at the Olympia rally in August so hope to meet some more T@B folks there.

Tiff in Seattle

2012 BMW x3/2008 TCS "Sunny"

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553

Welcome, Sunny!!!  I have a yellow/silver 2014 T@B!  Love the color.  Hey, it's okay to be nervous a little bit about your investment.  I bought a brand-new T@B and I was still full of anxiety.  Any travel trailer will be a new adventure, but hey, it's a T@B!  I love my ClemenT@B.  I have had her out for three trips so far, and this weekend will be my first boondocking trip.

This Forum is great for learning how to take care of your new little trailer. We are all still learning here together.

Happy Trails! 

:D
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    Hi Wanderoo - Thanks for the welcome! We LOVE the yellow!

Our shakedown cruise may be boondocking outside my aunt and uncles house on a lake. 

Everyone's been SO nice! We're looking forward to trips to wine country, the coast, and the islands up here. Hopefully we can laugh through this adventure.

Tiff in Seattle

• Options
    Hi Tiff - Tell me more about the Olympia Rally in August.  That would be a good time for all of us northwesterners to meet.
  • Options

I sent you a message - let me know if you don't get it. 

Tiff in Seattle

• Options
    benderennsbenderenns Member Posts: 41
    Hey SunnyTAB! There is a meet up in McCall Idaho in August,,,Is there another one in Olympia in August?
    Chris and Phil -  Sally D., 2015 Q Maxx, Toyota 4Runner, Sidney, BC, CANADA
  • Options

We can't do mid-week (silly jobs that pay for stuff) so Idaho's out for us this year. Yes, there is a meet up in Olympia Aug 1-3 at the http://americanheritagecampground.com/. The campground will give you the organizer's name and she's been figuring out where to put whom. She's a wellspring of information.   

Hey SunnyTAB! There is a meet up in McCall Idaho in August,,,Is there another one in Olympia in August?

Tiff in Seattle

• Options
    Sandra,

Scott told me that it is something they do plan to do in the future, but they must get the new factory up and running first before they can focus on the 400.   It is in their plans, but he couldn't provide a definite time line on when it would be produced as he said they had some hurdles to get over before it becomes a reality.   
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Hi Lisa, My husband and I just brought home our T@B S M@xx this week. I am trying out all the systems in the driveway. A/C brought it down to ice cube temp. The Alde warmed it right backup wonderfully. Watched a movie, listened to a CD. Everything worked flawlessly. Slept out there last night, made coffee on the stove, figured out where everything is going to go. So far we LOVE it. It towed home well without a sway bar. It is a gem of a trailer. It's so stylish and well thought out. I've attached a photo of the kitchen in actual use. It's perfect. 

Attached Image

Larry and Judy. 2015 T@B S M@xx. Silver with black trim. Bell@. Towed by a 2005 Toyota Tacoma.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    The bathroom no longer has a sink. I wasn't expecting that, but really, how many sinks do you need in a trailer this size? I think it will make showering easier - more room to maneuver. The counter and the table are silver like the Tabitha. That was also a surprise.

Attached Image