• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Fewer lost things going under the sofa. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,356

Notice the four wood stops on top of the bed rails (two on each side)?  Wonder how they work with the table.  It also appears that the table top is not deep enough to cover the entire bed slat area.  Interesting.  We'll need photos of the bed support in place.  BIG improvement over the predecessor "Boat Anchor" table.

2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    jdargisjdargis Member Posts: 305
    Can't tell by the picture, but I am guessing the heat vents are on the top of the rear panel.  I don't see them on the front.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Photomom said:
    I'm not crazy about the actual table TOP. I see a custom DIY top in my future. 
    Can't blame you there.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    RonRon Member Posts: 137
    I like the location.  Table swings out for dinner or back to to have a place to set your adult beverage when you have your legs up watching TV.
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • Options
    My quess is that they raised to upper heat vent to keep bedding from blocking the air flow.  The hinges will make for easy cleaning and maximum heat when in the open position.  Nice to be able to plug in a cell phone or tablet to charge over night where it is easy to reach from bed.  I'm seeing another upgrade for the 12v outlet, and I thought that I was done.
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    If this is indeed mine, I really didn't want a USB charger since it has a parasitic current draw. I had intended to install a couple of 12 volt outlets back there. Perhaps I can change it out.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    Michigan_Mike,   I'm hoping that an uprade kit might be in the works.  That would make it easy for people to change.  The table is the only thing that didn't work for me.  Just too difficult to get around to get to storage and cut into the standing area too much.  
  • Options
    Photomom said:
    If this is indeed mine, I really didn't want a USB charger since it has a parasitic current draw. I had intended to install a couple of 12 volt outlets back there. Perhaps I can change it out.
    That should be a really easy swap. They are usually blade terminals so they should slide right off.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    The factory is going to install bed rails for me next Friday when they install the new upholstety. I will send some pictures when they are done. 

• Options
    DeeDeeDeeDee Member Posts: 115
    Photomom said:
    jkjenn said:
    Who ordered grey cushions? It might be your new T@b!
    OMG! I did!

That back area looks quite different - is that how they'd doing it now?
    Different from mine and I just got it last week! Back area is trimmed out and has usb plugs. Rails installed for the new table. Very nice.
    DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ
    Henry's Fork River, Eastern Idaho

• Options
    KyBawpawKyBawpaw Member Posts: 183
    edited April 2016
    My old "boat anchor" table (ala Outback AZ) is living a new life in my garage. Good for putting stuff on top of it. Always can use another catch all table. :) We use lap trays when the weather won't let us use a camp picnic table or sit under the Visor XL in our Cabella camp chairs with the lift up side arm table with cup holder. Semi "roughing it" retired style. I take them with us stacked in the back of the TV. We're not stout or thin but the T@B cabin with a table is just too small for us to maneuver around easily. Aye, but now you little people may see it differently eh? 
    "Not all those who wander are lost"- J. R. R. Tolkien 
    2014 T@B-S
  • Options
    VagabondsVagabonds Member Posts: 35
    I am also curious about the placement in a CS-S. 
    This looks really nice!  If the table were made to fit as a slat we wouldn't need more slats as we got 2 large ones to use in addition to the table (unfortunately can't use both as they do not fit  :| ).
    Looks like a summer or fall project!
    Pam (and the husband..+2 golden retrievers)--2016 T@b M@x CS-S Sofitel (towed by a 2015 Jeep WrglrUnlim Rubicon)
  • Options
    gulfareagulfarea Member Posts: 506
    X2  I am also curious about the placement in a CS-S. I ordered the mount and will make the table 18 and 3/4 by 29 and 1/2 so I can use the table as a slat. 
    2019 TaB 320 S Boondock Edge
  • Options
    ethelouiseethelouise Member Posts: 32
    I got a call today from my dealer.  Our T@B S to arrive in mid-May will have the Lagun table/mount.  A few weeks ago, I had mixed feelings about the table styles; however, after reading posts from folks upgrading to the Lagun table, seeing the photos Mike posted, and visualizing how we'd use the space with the new style table (particularly having "a place to set your adult beverage when you have your legs up watching TV"), we are very happy we are getting the new style table.
    Margaret, Lynn and D@isy M@y
    2017 S Max
    2016 Subaru Outback
  • Options
    VagabondsVagabonds Member Posts: 35
    Gulfarea,  please post pictures of your install! 
    The table does not bother us but we would enjoy the extra room; especially when camping with our two golden retrievers!  I know our heating vents are on the back so I am guessing putting the table mount there is a no-no?
    Pam (and the husband..+2 golden retrievers)--2016 T@b M@x CS-S Sofitel (towed by a 2015 Jeep WrglrUnlim Rubicon)
  • Options
    gulfareagulfarea Member Posts: 506
    Vagabonds, I have not received the mount yet & am looking for where the factory is mounting it now in the CS-S. For now I will use one of the  12x28-1/2 slats as the table top so I can store it as a bed slat when the bed is being used. Thanks Art
    2019 TaB 320 S Boondock Edge
  • Options
    HappyCamperHappyCamper Member Posts: 29
    Spoke to Elsie and she said that you can order the lagun base only - or you can add the table top OR can have them make you a table any size you want. Really cool!
  • Options
    I like the looks of the Sofitel table.

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    I like that one also - Looks easy to keep clean and appears lite weight.
  • Options
    ScrunchyScrunchy Member Posts: 11
    Hello all
    I'm having a CS-S Sofitel built (alot of extras) and just confirmed this model will have the new table.
     It should be finished by late May- early June.       Im truly excited to become a member or the teardrop family.  
  • Options
    Scrunchy said:
    Hello all
    I'm having a CS-S Sofitel built (alot of extras) and just confirmed this model will have the new table.
     It should be finished by late May- early June.       Im truly excited to become a member or the teardrop family.  
    Oooh - what all are you getting?
  • Options
    ScrunchyScrunchy Member Posts: 11
    Hi Photomom. I couldn't leave well enough alone. I changed the roof fan to a Maxx fan w remote, added an exterior shower,  changed the  suspension and tires to the Outback type for a little more clearance. Put the Outback cargo/storge rack on front, extra exterior light on the drivers side, added lighting to both sides of the outsde galley (same type that are the inside reading lights). Oh yea step light too. Im guessing its going to be Sofitel Outback hybrid. 
    Almost forgot the drop down shelf  under the front window.
    I think had way to much time to think about this.lol . I cant wait.
  • Options
    Like a Sweet T@b, @Scrunchy !

• Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    edited April 2016
    Having just drilled and dressed up holes in that back shelf to let the heat out, I see on the first pic that there isn't a top "slot" in the wood, apparently covered by the rail.  Makes me wonder if they've accommodated the natural convection (we won't go there...) otherwise.  And it makes me wonder where the "cool" air input is for that back long radatior...surely not through the two storage areas that 1) have a bunch of our stuff on the left, and 2) have the Alde on the right. 

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Regarding "model years", similar to Jenn...we fully expected to get 2014 features (older lighting, no sliding screen door, etc.) and were (very) pleasantly surprised when "Dory" arrived with the 2015 improvements.  It seems they make changes just about any time, which may be better for consumers who don't want to wait a year for improvements.

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    Scrunchy said:
    Hi Photomom. I couldn't leave well enough alone. I changed the roof fan to a Maxx fan w remote, added an exterior shower,  changed the  suspension and tires to the Outback type for a little more clearance. Put the Outback cargo/storge rack on front, extra exterior light on the drivers side, added lighting to both sides of the outsde galley (same type that are the inside reading lights). Oh yea step light too. Im guessing its going to be Sofitel Outback hybrid. 
    Almost forgot the drop down shelf  under the front window.
    I think had way to much time to think about this.lol . I cant wait.
    That sounds awesome. I ordered some of the same mods. If I knew it was possible I'd have ordered the extra exterior lights too. 

It it would be nice if there was a list of all the options on the web site for those of us who don't know what we want until we see it. 
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Only trouble Photomom is that anything and everything can be done if you want to pay/wait. Sky's the limit. It's total accommodation it appears.
  • Options
    KyBawpawKyBawpaw Member Posts: 183
    I installed one of these on each side in our T@B. They are out of sight but the cabinet doors will close on your device wires without touching them. Used "squeeze on" wire splicers, just make sure you get the polarity correct. No current draw if you don't leave in a USB adapter that has the little  LED..
    "Not all those who wander are lost"- J. R. R. Tolkien 
    2014 T@B-S
  • Options
    JeanneJeanne Member Posts: 65
    gulfarea said:
    Vagabonds, I have not received the mount yet & am looking for where the factory is mounting it now in the CS-S. For now I will use one of the  12x28-1/2 slats as the table top so I can store it as a bed slat when the bed is being used. Thanks Art
    Yes, please post pictures. I would like to know what you are making your table out of. After wandering Home Depot, I didn't come up with any ideas I liked. 
    2014 T@B S Max, TV 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit, Richland, WA