Options

So, trying to think outside the box here...

We have the Outback and have moved the spare tire to the front hitch.  Now we have this empty approximately 3'x3' basket that is begging to be stuffed with something.  When I asked Randi, she suggested I could stay there (see PXlated, now I have witnesses).  I now realize that is not a good option for me - I'm fragile that way.  I started to look for a hard roof top carrier that would fit in there (again, Randi promised to poke holes in it so I could, you know, breathe).  I thought it would be a pretty good place to store spare clothing and whatnot, especially for those long trips.  I used my Google-fu to search the net and only found soft covered bags.  I am not ready to give in the towel yet and am still looking.  I now have two avenues I can pursue.  1. See what others are doing with their recently vacated Yakima baskets (besides bikes).  2.  See if anyone has any options for my dilemma.  Thanks gang.
B@t T@b, the 2016 Max S Outback, pulled by Bane, the 2014 Honda Ridgeline - REDuFresne's husband.

May the flames from the bridges I have burned light my path going forward.

Comments