Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    I was just baiting Ratkity :-)
  • Options
    SweetlyHomeSweetlyHome Member Posts: 336
    edited August 2016
    Cyclonic said:
    There it is, the telescoping slide.  Would have liked to see how this looks from the inside.

A quick visit to the "Redwood" website to satisfy our mutual curiosity revealed:

This is a 10 on the scale where pack packing is a 1.
    Jupiter, Florida~T@B 400, with 2018 Toyota 4Runner

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    PXLated said:
    I was just baiting Ratkity :-)
    I am easily baited with double-stuffed oreos. Shhhhhh, don't tell.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    KatsKats Member Posts: 95
    edited August 2016

I hope you aren't too intimidated by my big, mean, riding machine...
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Hey, our local Harley Chapter does ice cream runs all the time to local creameries! Gain weight and ride at the same time - w00t!  

Friend of mine rode her Vespa (top speed for her was 59 mph) with a bunch of Harleys and Hondas associated with her hubby's bike chapter. I can't rem the ride, but all stayed with her and she got more thumbs ups than anyone else while riding.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    KatsKats Member Posts: 95
    Vespas are the most non-threatening motorized bike in the world. I think the only motorized vehicle less intimidating would be a clown car. This is one of the reasons I like it. Mine is only a 49cc, so it has top speed of 40. I plan to get a motorcycle license then trade up for a 150cc--that's the one like your friend has, top speed 59.
  • Options
    irvingjirvingj Member Posts: 335
    Well, maybe that's why I can't bear to part with my T@B… KISS principal and all that. My 750 Virago is extremely smooth over the road, but I can't help but love to ride my old 360; push the button & go!
  • Options
    All beautiful bikes! My first love was a Honda 250 - long since gone *sigh*. Always started with one kick. It ate headlights because I'd let the battery get too low LOL. My pet sitter and his wife both have 750s and have many, many happy miles on them (I think he said Honda, but not sure). 

BTW, Love the bed in that telescoping land yacht!! 
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Cyclonic said:
    There it is, the telescoping slide.  Would have liked to see how this looks from the inside.

A quick visit to the "Redwood" website to satisfy our mutual curiosity revealed:

This is a 10 on the scale where pack packing is a 1.
    Definately not what I thought would be done with that space, but I like it.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA