Bye, Y'all... ADDRESS ADDED TO SEND CARDS

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Enjoy your ride and the view Larry!  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    WOW! Yes, check that addition off the bucket list!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    irvingjirvingj Member Posts: 335
    Great to hear from you, Larry! Enjoy the ride in that JetRanger-on-steriods!! I've been hooked ever since my first ride in 1956.

Here's my "bucket list toy" -- still in the "fixing" stage, unfortunately, but wunna these days..... (do have a few hours in it so far, however)

Now AR isn't nearly as pretty as NH, but here's what you can see from up there:

• Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Hopefully by the time you may read this you're back home.  And the chopper has your red colors...nice touch!

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Wow, Sit back, enjoy the view, and add something else to the ol' bucket list!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Hope you had a safe flight, and congratulations on being home! We haven't met yet, but I've read many of your words of wisdom on this forum. Thanks from a newbie!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    AllieAllie Member Posts: 194
    Great to see your kind face.  Glad your up and about and heading home.  Have a wonderful Christmas.  You may be out of sight, but never out of mind.  Best wishes.
    Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2018 Casita Spirit Dlx (KONDO)
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH
  • Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    Keep the faith, Larry.  You are in my prayers.
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Larry. I love it!
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    JandJ92010JandJ92010 Member Posts: 304
    Merry Christmas Larry, and "May the Force be with you". Glad you are up and about again.
    The HobbiT@B, 2015-L, towed by a2014 RAM C/V
  • Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Not here to ask for more sympathy.  You've given me enough of that already. God bless you for that, btw. Just thought I'd let you know that my Dad passed away last night. My mom's dementia worsened while she was staying in the hospital with him. She doesn't recognize her own home and says she's never been there before. Can't even find her own bathroom. I live a couple hours from funeral location and not sure yet I will even get to go in my current condition. 

I am here today to beg you to appreciate the things you have. Enjoy life to its fullest. Don't sweat the small stuff. Even I who am dying am grateful for the friends and family that I have and the fact that for now I am free of pain and can still move around by myself.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Larry, our sincere condolences.  Still we are glad that you are home and making the best of things.  Having experienced dementia in our family, I know it is difficult and disheartening to watch it progress.  I appreciate your message.  Thank you for taking the time to remind us of what is most important.

Sharon
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Sincerest condolences Larry...

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    skwheeskwhee Member Posts: 246
    Larry, we just want to tell you how much we appreciate your friendship. Know that your spirit travels with us in our rambles in our T@B as well as when we're sitting on the deck at our house. We wish you peace and love and comfort. Steve & Karen 
    Steve and Karen Cullowhee, North Carolina 2008 Ford F150 --2018 T@B 400
  • Options
    marknjudymarknjudy Member Posts: 378
    Larry, I will keep you and your families in my prayers. Continue to take care of yourself and please keep us updated. Even those of us who have never met you have been touched by you, and that is a testament to the kind of person you are. Stay of good courage!
    Mark - 2016 T@b Max S (Silver/Red), 2012 F-150
  • Options
    Larry, I am so very sorry to hear about your father's passing, and of your mother's condition. You know we're never given more than we can handle, and you have done so well at handling your challenges.  Keep your chin up and keep your outlook of life and living going--the rest of us do need reminding of how precious our friends are to us. Thank you so much for checking in. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    AllieAllie Member Posts: 194
    Larry, sincere sympathy for your loss.

Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2018 Casita Spirit Dlx (KONDO)
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Larry, Thanks for the reminder to live life to it's fullest every day. It's very easy to get "caught up" in life at times, and not take the time to enjoy and appreciate what you already have surrounding you. Our sincere condolences to you and your family, and you remain in our prayers. Your attitude has been an inspiration to I'm sure more than you know! Have a safe, Merry Christmas. Eric & Liz
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Larry-I can't imagine what you are going through. Your attitude is a true inspiration to me. Bless your heart. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    csturcstur Member Posts: 26
    Larry, We were sorry to hear of your fathers passing and of your mothers challenges. We admire your selfless spirit and courage facing your own challenges. I hope being back in your own home gives you comfort and peace. Your message to all of us will serve as a reminder to appreciate our friends and family and what is important in our lives.
    As always, Scot and Carol
    Carol, Shingletown, CA, 2015 T@B M@xx-Q Silver/Black, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357

Thanks to you Larry, I have this daily reminder to make sure I find some joy in each day (no matter what else is going on).

2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Larry, I'm sorry you've lost your father, and that your mother has these health challenges. Know you are kept in prayers all over the country. I'm also grateful that you are pain free; that's a blessing. 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Larry, I have no words for your loss and your troubles. You have all my energy I can send to give you strength through these hard times! *luv and hugs*
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Larry, my prayers are with you and your family. You make a very good point that most people are so worried about what comes after life, they forget to live it! We will always be grateful to have met you on a few of the T@B outings and look forward to your comments and updates here on the forum.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    XPADREXXPADREX Member Posts: 311
    Holy smokes, my brother!! Larry, you were the one I spent the most time with at Teardrop from the grouo- and I haven't been back to this forum in a bit (since I purchased another camper). I check in and saw this- you have the best thoughts I can send your way while you deal with what sounds like a mixed bag of tough stuff. Condolences on your father, and on your mother's state. 

Your post regarding Booger hits hard- you are in my thoughts, my friend. Yessir. 
    LOCATION: Fort Raccoon; UNIT: 2014 T@b S M@xxxx; MISSION: To have fun, make a difference, and make some friends along the way. Organ Donor Recipient- forever grateful. 
  • Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Thanks, Dave.  Always enjoyed our visits.  Hope your health is holding up.  Wish you a very Merry Christmas.

So, I have decided that while I can, I am going to visit Booger on Wednesday.  I haven't seen him in a couple of months, and I need a face lick.  I had thought it would be best if we didn't see each other again, but I just can't help myself.  I'm taking him (and his new playmates) cheeseburgers.  It will be fun, but I'm sure very difficult when time comes to part ways again.

You take care and maybe I'll see you again somewhere along the journey through eternity.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    Oh Larry. I agree, there is nothing like a face lick. You have resisted for a LONG time and by now he knows he is safe and loved at his new place. Of course it will be hard to leave but you clearly know the sad parting will be worth it for one more face lick. I get it and will be thinking of you both all day Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and ...
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    Great photo, Larry!  Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and your family, and to Booger, too!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    This photo brought tears to my eyes. How wonderful you two were able to spend time together. Best friends forever.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.