Options

East Meets West, Washington Style! May 18-20, 2017

Comments

• Options
    wizard1880wizard1880 Member Posts: 442
    edited May 2017
    Weather update: I hope y'all are ready for the sun!  Not only that, temps are expected to climb to near 80 degrees by Saturday!

Thu
    MAY 18

Partly Cloudy
    73°47°
    0%
    WNW 7 mph 50%
    Fri
    MAY 19
    Sunny
    77°51°
    0%
    W 6 mph 41%
    Sat
    MAY 20
    Mostly Sunny
    79°53°
    0%
    NW 11 mph 37%
    Sun
    MAY 21
    Mostly Sunny
    81°56°
    0%
    NW 9 mph 37%

T@@bulous
    2014 T@B CS Maxx
    TV: 2015 Audi Q7 3.0 V6 TDI (diesel)
    Martha Lake, WA
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    @j_ntabowners...only one pie?? (just kidding, sort of!) I'm stuck right now on the 'everything else' part.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    j_ntabownersj_ntabowners Member Posts: 133
      What!   You mean I have to share???  :o   =)   We'll see what happens, after all it's just as easy to peel a few more apples as it is one right?  ;)

Jim & Nadine 2015 T@b Max S pulled by 2016 KIA Sorento - East Wenatchee, Wa

States Visited Map

• Options
    FYI...I am bringing everyone an information page showing the sites, who is camped where, and the schedule of events. (Now to find a 35 hour day or three between now and Thursday!)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
     Um, no, but do you really want 32 people and a few pups staring you down while you do eat it all by yourself? Just checking... ;)
  • Options

:) Point well taken   I can never resist those sad puppy eyes,

List

1 MAKE APPLE PIE MAKE 2 APPLE PIES TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE

2. Everything else

States Visited Map

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @j_ntabowners, Jim, I guess when 'ya hook a good fish, 'ya just keep reelin' 'em in, huh! =)
    "MAKE 2 APPLE PIES TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE".......I'm STILL laughin'!!!!!!!!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options

=) LOL  but the price of the bridge in the dessert was so cheap!

States Visited Map

• Options
    @wizard1880, Thanks for sharing the weather forecast! Now, if you could just make the rain go away TODAY! :s
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Homebodyatheart, Cheer up lady! I threw my back out yesterday, woke up this morning & ouch doesn't even come close to covering this one! :s Good thing I got our camping list done yesterday & Liz has the rest of the week off. Gonna get some of the lighter essentials put in the trailer today & take the whole day tomorrow to get the rest of the stuff done for packing the truck & the trailer. Slow & easy, we'll be ready to go by 8:00 am Thursday one way or the other! ;) 'Ya might be able to get me down, but keepin' me down is impossible. ( Just ask Liz, and I'm sure I'm gonna get yelled at a few times in the interim, but I'm goin' CAMPIN' one way or the other!)  Best part is that I've got an AWESOME lady who steps in & helps a lot!  Heck, I can Bar-B-Que sittin' down! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    JeanneJeanne Member Posts: 65
    Does the park have a check in time?  
    2014 T@B S Max, TV 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit, Richland, WA
  • Options
    @Jeanne , My reservation confirmation says 2:30 pm. We're gonna see if they'll let us sneak in earlier. Might ask @j_ntabowners , Jim, his phone # is listed on an above post.
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options

The website says check-in times start at 2:30 pm and check out time is 1:00 pm, but IMHO I think it depends on the individual park and Rangers on how tightly the hold to those times.

States Visited Map

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @j_ntabowners, Badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges! ;)
    Besides, when we get there, a group of 3 T@Bs all with  :s "sad" faces, who can resist? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    By the way if anyone like riding bikes and has room for them,  there is an awesome paved bike path from the park that goes into the towns of Wenatchee and East Wenatchee.

States Visited Map

• Options
    Thanks. Will help us schedule. 
    @ericnliz , still not getting the blue, I will learn this weekend. 
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410

By the way if anyone like riding bikes and has room for them,  there is an awesome paved bike path from the park that goes into the towns of Wenatchee and East Wenatchee.

We are gonna need a longer weekend!!
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @Jeanne, Blue, huh? Can you explain "blue". not sure what 'ya mean. Thanks
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @Dalehelman, Just look for me at the BBQ, or in my camp chair! ;) I'm quite ready to just RELAX! :)
    Besides, my beer cooler DOES have wheels! =)
    HMMMMM.......Wonder if I should get one of those bicycle "flag thingy's" to put on my cooler so Liz can find me.......... :| "Have cooler.....will travel" B) .............
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz, it is the color of the @ and name. It changed after I posted. Not to worry. Just the silly tech thing I'm trying to figure out. 
  • Options
     :) 
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    jhansardjhansard Member Posts: 9
    I'm in site 80, slight possibility I won't get there til Fri (tv in the shop).  If so, please don't give my site away!
  • Options
    jhansardjhansard Member Posts: 9
    Hmmm part of my message didn't go!  Want to say I think the plans are perfect and thanks to those who have done the planning &!organizing!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the update Jean @jhansard! We will try to remember to tell the ranger when we check in. Luckily, there's more than one brain in this group! Have a safe drive!
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @Jeanne, yes, when you "tag" someone, the @ sign does turn blue when you "post comment". If you have your profile set up to do so, you will receive an email advising you that someone tagged you in their post. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    I can see it now a three wheeled bicycle with a BIG basket in the back with @ericnliz 's cooler and two bright orange flags to warn?/invite? everyone.

States Visited Map

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @j_ntabowners, 'Ya forgot the AaaOOOOGAaaa horn! :D=)
    By the way Jim, I'm STILL lookin' at gettin' one of those motorized coolers that look like scooters! Last time we went to a car show, my youngest son was with me, and they had 'em for sale there. He merely looked at me, grinned, and said "Dad, no Dad, Liz will kill 'ya!", as he grabbed my arm & chauffeured me away..........still thinkin' about it...... :D
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options

oh yeah, life would be great eh =)

States Visited Map

• Options
    Pack? I'm still working on mods...  =)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Homebodyatheart,   :o  'Ya got less than 24 hours! Packin' might wanna get a "little" higher on the ol' priority list!
    After all, you CAN do the mods at the campground. Might be a LITTLE tough to Pack when 'ya get there lady!  :|
    Just sayin'. =)
    Spokane, Wa.

This discussion has been closed.