A very special Holiday Greeting...

ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
I thought I'd take the time to give a very special HAPPY HOLIDAYS to the administrators & moderators who so unselfishly give countless hours of their time to   support, help, guide, & (occasionally) keep us in line. THANK ALL OF YOU & MAY YOUR HOLIDAYS BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE!!!!!!!!!! :joy:;)
2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
Spokane, Wa.
Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Comments

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Have a safe and wonderful, warm holiday! <3
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    As ScottG said, thank you one and all for your helpful posts. Without all of the members, we would never have “met”.  

And, as the Tearjerkers say “If you're not having fun, you’re doing something wrong!”

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year from Texas.....

Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Verna, Had to laugh at the Tearjerkers saying. Even when I'm doin' it wrong I'm havin'fun!!!!! :rofl:
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @ScottG, Lookin' forward to this new campin' season & all the fun we've had swappin' jabs over the last couple of years! Really glad you're enjoying your "new" role as a moderator & just an all around great person. There's more fun to yet come, so stick around...oh, and remember to swallow the beverages & food afore 'ya start readin! :rofl:;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    I second Eric’s Happy Holidays!  Forum members (and nuCamp) are fortunate to have such seasoned people leading this exchange.  Our personal foray into the RV world would have been very difficult without everyone’s contributions.  Happy and healthy New Year, too!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy the stillness of this night, celebrate the rising of the returning sun, and hold your loved ones close. I know, it's hard to get your arms around your T@B, but give her a pat.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    Can't give holiday greetings and forum administrators/moderators praise any more eloquently than has already been done but we do want to add our voices to the mix. The best to all of you in this season and many heartfelt thanks. We couldn't manage without you! From the Dragonsdofly crew -Denise, Jim, William and Michael.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    A Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all fellow campers!  Get out and Camp this next year and enjoy.

Fred, Donna and Jaxson
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Thanks to the moderators and administrators. Merry Christmas. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • driftlessdriftless Member Posts: 135
    Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice, and wishes for a healthy New Year full of T@bing to all!
    Happy Trails,
    Phil & Anita - Driftless: 2018 T@B 400/2015 Ford Explorer 

• HerFineMessHerFineMess Member Posts: 23
    Happy holidays, everyone! I am counting the days until the snow is gone and it is camping season! 

--Meg 
    Mostly A Solo RV Chick 
    T@B Outback
    Jeep Grand Cherokee