Options

CS-S versus CS-S Max

Can someone please tell me the differences between a CS-S and a CS-S Max.  I know both are clamshell models with a shower.

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,925
    @rustyshibley, a cs-s is a clamshell, if an older model, with just the basic or standard options available at the time. The cs-s max is a model offered with all the options. I'm not sure if Nücamp offers the trailers that way any more. A few years ago you could purchase a basic model a mid-range model, and the max with all the bells and whistles. Are you looking to purchase new or new to you?
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    The Max version was the loaded package from the previous 3 package system.  It included AC, TVs, Jensen, maybe the front window, a bench instead of the current counter/drawer unit, frig.  We ordered the Basic and added options.  The 3 package system was discontinued after the 2017 model.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    rustyshibleyrustyshibley Member Posts: 4
    Thank you!  We just purchased a 2016 CS-S but now I realize it is a max model as it has all of the upgrades described.
  • Options
    Lucky you!  
  • Options
     This is from another thread re model year differences.

May 2017
    You will want to make sure the S model has a Norcold vent fan to exhaust the heat from the frig - that was second half of 2015 - early 2016's I think.  Upgraded cushions with the 2016 models, late 2016/2017 with shades that pull up and screens that pull down ( earlier models were reversed and had shade sag problems), electric brakes late 2014 addition?, Lagun table and bed slats standard starting late 2016/early 2017.  When did they add the pull out steps?

From a thread - changes for 2016:
    • 3D Logos
    • 100% Azdel Backers
    • Radial Tires (2015)
    • 30 amp power cord w/ built in LED light (2015)
    • Fantastic Fans will be clamp on which makes them screw free
    • Corrugated underbelly protectant & insulation
    • No fabric on window valances (they will be like the Outback)
    • Seat Panel Finger Inserts for Finished Look & EZ Opening
    • Upgraded upholstery foam density
    Late 2016 -added Digital Alde display

And another thread:   They have made standard in 2017:  included bed slats with a cleat to secure the slats, Lagun table, shades that pull up rather than pull down, screens that pull down rather than pull up, struts to support the cabinet doors, different faucet in the galley sink.  

2018 model changes:
    Different upholstery
    CS models with standard front counter and cabinets 
    Standard front window and outside 

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,419
    The "Max" label was from the time prior to spring 2017 when nuCamp/PV was associated with Little Guy. As dragonsdofly indicated, it was the top trim level. However, the lower trim levels were pretty rare outside of special order, so I suspect nuCamp just dropped the suffix in the interest of simplicity. 
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,501
    SAM said:
     This is from another thread re model year differences.

May 2017
    You will want to make sure the S model has a Norcold vent fan to exhaust the heat from the frig - that was second half of 2015 - early 2016's I think.  
    I thought that fan is only for the inside kitchen models (not CS). Do CS models have a fridge exhaust fan now?
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab