Liz's Memorial Service

ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
To all of my T@B friends,

I've had requests to post Liz's memorial service so here is the info:

Date: Saturday January 27th
Time: 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Place: Mirabeau Chapel
Attire: Casual ( If 'ya dress up, you'll be outta place!)
There is a Pot-Luck planned with finger food. Food trays have been suggested, but not required.
Please bring a smile, good memories & kind thoughts.
Thanks to all who have reached out, I hope to see at least some of you there!
Eric
2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
Spokane, Wa.
Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Comments

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    @ericnliz thanks for this info! We will be there, wouldn't miss it for the world!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    Eric, we won't be the only ones there in spirit. We wish you peace and joy as Liz has found hers.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • JerryandVickiJerryandVicki Member Posts: 17
    We will be there!
    Jerry, Vicki and Lol@
    2017 CS-S Open Tab 
    TV 2015 Subaru Outback 6 cyl., The Starship
    Liberty Lake, WA
  • JandJ92010JandJ92010 Member Posts: 304
    It's always so sad when we lose a "family" member.
    The HobbiT@B, 2015-L, towed by a2014 RAM C/V
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Leave a chair out next to Larry's (RZRBUG) ...she just might surprise you. My lady LOVED camping! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

edited January 2018
    It was a very nice tribute to a well loved lady! And, as Eric says...if you went home hungry it’s your own fault! I have never seen such a nice potluck buffet full of such a wide variety of amazing foods! It was heartfelt by all there. Eric, you are truly blessed to be surrounded by such great folk.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    edited January 2018
    Yes, I am blessed, not only to have had such a beloved lady as a very big part of my life, soul & heart, but to have folks around that were absolutely blessed to have my astonishing wife in their lives as well. A very heartfelt thanks to those who attended, and through their thoughtful giving made it a very special day not only for myself, but to those Liz held very dear. Thank you ALL for a very special tribute to a very special lady.  :)
    A special thanks to my T@B friends for the beautiful flowers! (the hummingbirds added to the arrangement made it all the more special for Liz's daughters!!!!)
    Spokane, Wa.

edited January 2018
    Just kind of a note here: For those of you who are on Facebook, there are photos on my timeline of the memorial posted by one of Liz's good friends. Look under Eric Ingham for the time line.
    To avoid confusion, and not being sure who I'm "friending" on facebook, please send me a PM here, so I KNOW who I'm "friending'. Thanks, I'm just kinda particular about that on Facebook. I hope you'll understand!
    Eric
    Spokane, Wa.

• JeanneJeanne Member Posts: 65
    @ericnliz. Haven’t been on the site for months. So sorry to hear this news. Only met Liz once last summer. I remember a sweet and friendly woman and how hard she worked helping you with the barbecue. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. 
    Jeanne & Darrell (Richland)
    2014 T@B S Max, TV 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit, Richland, WA
    @Jeanne, Thanks for the thoughts & prayers. I'll still be cookin' on the BBQ at Lincoln Rock this May. Liz would be REAL disappointed if I didn't attend. Hope to see both you & Darrell there! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Mariner459Mariner459 Member Posts: 146
    @ericnliz Eric...how are you doing?  We think of you often and hope you will be able to come to NW Jam in Sept.
    @Mariner459, Doing well. Just got back from Lincoln Rock Rally. I miss Liz terribly, however, she wouldn't want me to stop doing things that we both enjoyed, so I just keep on keepin' on. I haven't yet decided on Ft. Worden, and also noticed there are no spots available at this point. Let me know if you hear of an opening please. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    @ericnliz you have been in my prayers, recently. With camping season upon us, I am sure it is whole new set of emotions and memories for you.  Sending you a hug.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

@jkjenn, Thanks, much appreciated! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    Eric, hope you find peace during your time at Swan Lake.  My DH shares a similar experience with his first wife and she now rests in an area of Lake Placid.  You are in our thoughts, glad you will be with friends and family and hope this is one more step in the healing journey.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    I can't say it better than @SAM. My thoughts are with you, family and friends.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    edited July 2018
    @ericnliz Safe travels my friend. You and Liz continue to be in my prayers! It sounds like the perfect send off for her. Are you going to prop her fishing pole up at "her spot" in the late afternoon till the after dark, just in case a fish bites? :rose:
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @ericnliz, please hear my silent prayer. And Amen.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    RIP Liz our friendship was cut way to short.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    I agree!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

As always, thanks for the support, and  prayers. MUCH appreciated! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

@ericnliz know we’re with you in spirit because heaven knows I couldn’t keep up with you in a caravan!  OK, maybe sometimes... but you lead! =)
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @ericnliz, my thoughts will be with you, and I know one day you two will be together again. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
    Thanks Verna! That's the plan, to be together. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Stay strong Eric, thoughts and prayers are with you!  It's great that you are honoring her wishes and am sure she is smiling down from above!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
    Thanks @Michigan_Mike! I wouldn't do it any other way. Call it lots of love & respect. ;):)
    Spokane, Wa.