Options

2018 tab 400 wheel specs?

I'm interested in replacing the stock wheels/  rims and wondering if anyone can tell me what specs I need to ensure correct fit in addition to the diameter and number of lugs?
2018 T@B 400

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    You need the width and rim offset (if any).  Take your existing wheel and tire to a wheel/tire dealer and they can advise you of what’s available.  I did a search on the tire size, and the results were somewhat limited for trailer tires, Goodyear seems like a good choice, with good reviews.  The Boondock wheel is the same diameter, but slightly wider, and you can use small truck tires on it.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    SeaLaVieSeaLaVie Member Posts: 46
    The only thing I know at this point is it's a 15 inch wheel with 5 lugs. So far the trailer wheels I've seen advertised are 5 inch or 6 inch width and 4.5 in lug circle. I'm going to email nucamp and see if they will get me the exact info I need. Will post what I hear back from them.

What I'm thinking about doing is buying some standard rims that will accept a babymoon hubcap. I will paint the rims to match the tab trim. Going for the Retro look.
    2018 T@B 400
  • Options
    SeaLaVieSeaLaVie Member Posts: 46
    Got my answer it looks like. Took some pictures of the backside of the wheel looks like a 5 inch width. Not a hundred percent sure of the lug distance yet.
    2018 T@B 400