Options

2021 Tab320s BD Cushion Loft No Beuno?

kbdigitiqekbdigitiqe Member Posts: 163
Just slept 4 nights in a row and our cushions are not regaining their loft.. they seem somewhat permanently squashed down where we’ve been sleeping. We are not large people at all and this is super disappointing, anyone have any bedding tips? 

Comments

• Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    edited July 2020
    @kbdigitiqe, we have not experienced a problem like that with our cushions, so you may want to check with nuCamp about a possible replacement.

You might also consider getting a good mattress topper.  We purchased one custom made to fit by MattressInsider (2" thick "Brookside" with 4 lb. memory foam.)  It includes elastic straps for all four corners, sized to fit the thickness of the cushions (ours are 4" straps.)  It rolls up easily and we have been happy with it.  A little thicker might have been nicer, and I believe you can order it that way (not positive, so you would have to ask), but it would be bulkier when rolled up.  When we are not using it, we store it rolled-up behind the rear fold-down bench on our 2019 320 S Boondock Lite.

https://www.mattressinsider.com/rv-mattress-topper.html

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    B0atguyB0atguy Member Posts: 195
    edited July 2020
    We were not comfortable sleeping on the standard "cushions" that came with our 2019 320s . 
    Here was our solution ..........

https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/9552/shillowcase-memory-foam-upgrade-what
    2023 Ford F150 Sport 3.5 Ecoboost 
    2024 NuCamp T@B 400 BD,  Grey / White 
    2016 Ford Transit 350 XLT - Adventure / Travel Van / 320s interior !
    2019 NuCamp T@B 320s Grey / Black - SOLD 

• Options
    kbdigitiqekbdigitiqe Member Posts: 163
    @Bayliss did you go 70x72 ? Just double checking my measurements and ordering today thanks!
  • Options
    Jackie_DaveJackie_Dave Member Posts: 73
    We bought from Mattress Insider also. But we bought a sleeper sofa mattress, size 64"x72". We leave the couch back down and use the mattress as the sofa back when rolled up. We use One Wrap double sided Velcro to wrap it up. We also purchased a sheet set from Mattress Insider where the top sheet is sewn to the bottom sheet at the foot of the bed. My husbands feet never pulls the sheet out at the bottom of the bed. Not cheap, but worth every penny.
    2018 T@B 320-S / 2007 Toyota Tundra
    Harpers Ferry, WV
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,477
    @kbdigitiqe, we haven't noticed any significant compression of the cushions in six seasons. I wonder if the construction of them has changed in some way.
    The stock cushions are not super comfortable, but they are good enough that it wouldn't be worth futzing with an additional piece of unruly equipment (i.e., mattress topper). YMMV.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    This is the first time I have heard of anyone's cushions experiencing compression. Since it is under warranty, work witg your dealer.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014