Options

Cabin Door and Cassette/H2O keys replacements - Where do I get them?

asfizerasfizer Member Posts: 10
edited June 29 in Products and Accessories
I had one each of these two keys, the door key and the gold cassette & water compartment keys, on a belt loop type clip but some how I either lost or missed placed them. Yes, I'm old, almost 78, but this type thing happened to me when I was much younger too. LOL. Where do I get replacements? Yes, I have another of both (My wife's set). So do I just go have duplicates made where ever I get them, like at a Home Depot or hardware store? Or do I contact Nucamp directly, or a dealer? The nearest dealer is a few hundred miles away, Nucamp is just about as close. I do have the S/N and other info from the label that was inside the door latch. I took a chance that some kind of code or something would be in there, it was.

Oh, I have a 2023 320 S BD. Thanks for any suggestions.
2023 T@B 320 S BD/2015 Honda Pilot 4WD Towing Pkg
Claudia & Scott Fizer/West Virginia/Retired

Comments

• Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 961
    The keys are common blanks and many hardware stores should be able to make copies. 

• Options
    BandBBandB Member Posts: 37
    @asfizer, we just ordered and picked up those keys from NuCamp at ucamp24. They asked for our VIN number and the little numbers etched on the keys.
    When you order a quantity of one, you actually receive a pair of that kind of key. 
    We learned that the cassette and Nautilus doors are called Seaflo doors. Total with tax came to $23.03 for two front door keys and two little gold colored Seaflo door keys.
  • Options
    rfuss928 said:
    The keys are common blanks and many hardware stores should be able to make copies. 

Thanks rfuss928. I thought maybe we could do that.
    My wife emailed NuCamp because she wants at least one more original key of each. I think I'll do and plus go to a hardware store for a couple extras.
  • Options
    BandB said:
    @asfizer, we just ordered and picked up those keys from NuCamp at ucamp24. They asked for our VIN number and the little numbers etched on the keys.
    When you order a quantity of one, you actually receive a pair of that kind of key. 
    We learned that the cassette and Nautilus doors are called Seaflo doors. Total with tax came to $23.03 for two front door keys and two little gold colored Seaflo door keys.

Thank you for the info BandB. I found the numbers you mentioned on the keys. My wife would like originals from NuCamp. So she emailed them today. It's a Saturday so we will call them on Monday. I plan to do as you did, plus as rfuss928 mentioned go to a hardware store and get a couple extras too. Putting one inside the TV in a special place just in case.

So you went to the nuCamp Rally this year I see. We're new 320 owners. I saw somewhere, maybe on FB, that they are moving the rally to a larger campground next year. We hope to go, maybe we'll see you there.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,606
    If I am not mistaken, the factory closes the week of July 4th.  Anybody else remember that?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,340
    @Sharon_is_SAM, I made a note to myself last year that nuCamp advised me that they take a "mid-year" break each year.  I just can't recall if it was in June or July, but it makes sense that it would be around July 4th.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    If I am not mistaken, the factory closes the week of July 4th.  Anybody else remember that?

You're correct. My wife called  Monday, this is Wednesday, they close all the week of the 4th. Good for them.