Options

T@B Sighting

Comments

• Options
    TammaraTammara Member Posts: 34
    Just saw this silver Sofetel with Washington plates as I was coming home from the dog park.

2017 T@B 320 S     Jeep Cherokee 3.2L V6
    States Visited Map

• Options
    GailandJohnGailandJohn Member Posts: 123
    foxden said:
    Saw a white and black T@G pulled by a white and black Mini on Adams street in Fredericksburg.  Cute combination.  This is my first ever T@G sighting.  Now just waiting to see my first T@B! (other than my own of course).  Headed to the Texas Tiny Trailer Rally on Thursday so I am guessing I won't have to wait long.
    foxden, Where was the Tiny Trailer Rally? Sounds like fun!

Gail & John 

• Options
    foxdenfoxden Member Posts: 148
    @GailandJohn The rally was in Fentress on the San Marcos river.  Had a great time!  There were 72 trailers (most were T@Bs and T@Gs) and I had an opportunity to see the 400 and meet some great people.  NuCamp had a few people there and Mandy Lea did the photography.  Princess Craft will sponsor another similar rally probably in April or early May so keep an eye out for it.  Definitely worth doing.  
    2017 Max S - Silver/Red - T@briolet -  2016 Jeep Cherokee - Fredericksburg, TX
  • Options
    GailandJohnGailandJohn Member Posts: 123
     foxden  So sorry we missed that! I found the Facebook page and am following now. I watched the video and am sure we would have loved it! We will do our best to be there in the spring!

Gail & John 

• Options
    DINDAnLANDINDAnLAN Member Posts: 75
    On our last camping trip here in Ohio we went to Geneva SP yesterday. The park couldn’t have had 10 campers total and yet there were 2 other T@B’s. First time spotting another T@B all summer. Yes, I had to stop in the road and shoot a few pics. They were friends camping together. Talked to the owners of the 2009, Jenn and Matt. Great couple from Akron area. Didn’t get to meet their friends from Solon, that had the 2015(?) Clamshell. Didn’t sound like they were active on the forum. Cool to meet others and compare notes.
    Came back home today and winterized our T@B and put it in storage.
    Linda & Dan
    Cleveland, Ohio
    2018 Ford F150 XLT pulling a 2020 T@B 400
    LIFE IS GOOD!
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,486
    Well, thats 4 of us up here!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    fiddlefootfiddlefoot Member Posts: 62
    First sighting in my hometown.  Saw a red max going past Montpelier yesterday on route 20.
    Denise, Rea and Ruby
    2016 CS S, 2008 Toyota Tacoma
    Somerset, VA

• Options
    SweetlyHomeSweetlyHome Member Posts: 336
    Silver with yellow trim north bound on I-95 near Cocoa, Florida.  Seemed to be traveling in company with a Casita or similar. Happy travels.
    Jupiter, Florida~T@B 400, with 2018 Toyota 4Runner

• Options
    Om3Om3 Member Posts: 72
    We are wondering if there are any 400 owners in the New England states?
    Living in MA we have not seen any...yet!
  • Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    Saw my first t@b on the road. Today(12/26) on 95 south in Virginia. 320cs, pulled by a lime green dodge hemi 1500...
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    LibrarydragonLibrarydragon Member Posts: 103
    Caught sight of a silver t@b heading down Mission St. in Santa Cruz, CA today.
    Sara&Carl
    2015 max s outback, TV 2011 RAV4, V6, 4x4, & 2017 Tacoma Off-road 4x4
    Soquel, CA
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    A shout out to the Yellow trimmed T@b heading south this afternoon on HWY 2 north of Spokane.  You make me envious!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,588

? ? Does Parked at the Supermarket Count as an ? ?

? ?                        In The Wild Sighting                ? ?

This Classic is hard to Miss.
    '18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Of course. No one has reported me in a restaurant parking lot waiting for my niece. Here I am!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    Um, @Verna would you mind moving a bit to the left so we can see you better? It’s hard to see you from up here in the PNW? :rofl:
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    Returning from 3 nights central Arkansas saw a silver and gray 320 east bound I 40 west of Sallisaw OK.  around 3.55, on 4/19/18.  We were the silver, blue trimed 400 headed west bound.  Have a safe and fun trip!  Great to see a T@B on the road!
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • Options

Second in the Wild Sighting

East bound I-90 starting up Snoqualmie Pass on Wednesday April 18th just before noon hour.  Believe it was a Sofitel pulled by a silver Mercedes SUV.  My co-pilot was too slow to snap a picture and they were in the truck lane while we were several lanes to left zipping along . . . no T@B in tow . . .

Made me wish I was on a T@B Adventure over in the truck lane.

Traveling West bound today, Friday, only saw two R-Pods headed east.
  • Options
    jschemeljschemel Member Posts: 79
    Lol imagine seeing  a t@b in your town ...... you’re waving like mad ..... they’re looking at you like who is that ....... your t@b is at home in your driveway.
    Anyway we spotted you in Palo Alto yesterday. You’re silver with red trim. 
    Jaynie and Larry - Palo Alto, CA - 2015 T@B CS-S - Expedition EL - Nights spent in "T@b Spirit of Holly" 97
    (9/22/19/
  • Options
    We finally saw a T@B traveling up here in Massachusetts...on 495 N in Chelmsford!!!!!!!
  • Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    I spy a white T@DA in the Kingman AZ In and Out Burger parking lot today. 
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    I cannot believe it, my

Third in the Wild T@B Sighting

Washington State is just crawling with these things.

An Outback in Everett, think the TV was a Tacoma.
    (dash cam enlarged does not do great showing it)

• Options
    We were driving on 495S in Haverhill, MA today (5-5-18)...and there in the land just ahead of us was a T@B trimmed in red from Maine!!!! What a beautiful sight for us.
    Unfortunately, we were not hitched with our T@B but we did pull alongside the couple and gave a thumbs up! Lord knows...they probably thought we were crazy! Nevertheless...have not seen many T@Bs in this part of the country! Hopefully, more will know the beauty of these little critters!!!!!
  • Options
    xboooooxbooooo Member Posts: 33
    I saw one heading into Brimfield, MA the other day. I was thinking it must have been lost...
  • Options
    dinzzydinzzy Member Posts: 180
    edited May 2018
    Malibu RV Resort, silver & Black Outback.  We are there now.  No one is home to say hi.  Colorado plates.

Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max

• Options
    Well...we finally saw a T@B on 495 S in Haverhill, MA!! These folks were from Maine...and, we greeted them with a "thumbs up"!
    This was a red and white T@B320. Hope to see more in this area of our great country:)
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Our 2nd in the wild sighting on the way home from Fisherman’s Bend National Forest Campground, a white with gray(?) trim in Silverton Oregon ~2 pm ish. We waved but she turned and was in front of us and clearly got ahead of us while we stopped to let the dogs out for a stroll.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    danp212danp212 Member Posts: 44
    Grey with orange trim T@B in Novato, CA yesterday (Sunday May 13).
    2017 T@B Max S
  • Options
    gbhaneygbhaney Member Posts: 19
    Saw our first T@B 400 today, May 15, about 4 pm, heading east on PA Turnpike, west of the exit for Reading, Ephrata Rt. 222. The 400 was silver or white with red trim and solar panels. PA tags. TV a white SUV (Jeep?). Couldn't get a photo. We were towing our silver/red 2017 T@B 320S with a dark gray Town & Country minivan with a Thule rooftop carrier. NJ tags. Nice to see you! 
    2021 T@B 400 BD.  Silver with black. TV: 2020 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD

• Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,499
    Yesterday I saw a T@B turn onto 97N in Oregon around Chemult, I think. 
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    LSkrabutLSkrabut Member Posts: 136
    Just seen a T@B - White/Silver (?) With Red trim on Buckhorn Rd dirt road near the Wedge turnoff in San Rafael Swell, Utah. No where near a paved road. We been dry camping there for a few days now.

Utah Driven

2019 T@B 400 (Ex 2018 400)

2015 MB GLK 250 Diesel

2018 GMC Canyon Denali Duramax CCSB