Options

T@B Sighting

Comments

• Options
    sherm2954sherm2954 Member Posts: 38
    edited September 2017
    T@b 320, white with red trim (has the big "T@B" decal on the back), south bound Hwy 101 passing through Arcata, CA at 3:45 p.m. today! Envious!

• Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    My wife and I have done a lot of camping, at a lot of different parks this season, but have yet to come across a single T@b in any of the parks we have camped at.  We came close this past weekend, when we saw a T@g, being pulled by a Hyundai Elantra, leaving Samuel de Champlain Provincial Park.
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    leroybortleroybort Member Posts: 61
    Made friends w owners of a silver tab at Acadia in ME a week or so ago.  Then saw one in New Brunswick, headed west when we were headed east to Nova Scotia. And another yesterday.  They were headed east on trans Canada while we were going west.  Camping at Chutes provincial park for a couple days before returning to the states via the UP of MI.  Been on the road almost 4 weeks and the T@B has performed beautifully.
    Sug@rsh@ck -  2016 Max S Outback, 2016 Nissan Pathfinder.  
  • Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,658
    Two rigs on US285 this afternoon between Denver and  Fairplay:  first a white/orange Tab towed with a white Jeep.

The second was a gray Outback...we didn't catch the tow vehicle.....
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    Just saw a Silver/Blue T@B 400 on I-20 heading west in SC. First 400 we have seen other than ours on the road!
    2018 T@B 400 Silver and Black "Luxo" / 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo - Jeremy and Andrea - Southport, NC
  • Options
    Smullis7Smullis7 Member Posts: 221
    I was headed south of Pueblo on 1-25 with my rig on Friday and caught a glimpse of a silver T@B at the rest area near Colorado City/Rye.  Hi, if that was anyone on here.  :-)
    Sheila and the Mullis Pups (Winston, Morgan, Leroy & Dakota)
    M@bel M@y, my 2017 T@B Outback Max S (silver w/black trim), towed by Maude Myrtle, my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock.

• Options
    Bill@ndRoxBill@ndRox Member Posts: 89
    1st long journey. Seattle to UP Michigan. Walmart last night, Dickinson, ND. Not bad. Got permission fm the mgr. Silver/silver T@b Outback, and now we're heading East on I-94.
  • Options
    newellnewell Member Posts: 182
    I saw this one while in Acadia National Park recently. I met the owners later and learned they were from Cape Cod. We also saw 3 more while we were there but weren't able to get photos. One at the Desert Island Campground, one on the way up on 95 and one on the way back on 95. T@B's like Maine and especially Acadia, as did we.....

Earl & Sue | Central NY |
    2017 T@B 320S | TV: Chevy Silverado
  • Options
    jschemeljschemel Member Posts: 79
    Just returned home from a two week trip from California to Colorado and back. We saw seven tabs along the way.   
    Jaynie and Larry - Palo Alto, CA - 2015 T@B CS-S - Expedition EL - Nights spent in "T@b Spirit of Holly" 97
    (9/22/19/
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 906

We were heading to Fall J@m and WA coast... spotted a White with black trim heading east toward Snoqualmie pass on I90 Thursday 11:15 AM... 

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    RoameyRoamey Member Posts: 239
    edited September 2017
    I spot aT@B, can you?

See it yet?

There it is

Any bonus points for a Little Guy?

T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    newellnewell Member Posts: 182
    Bonus points for sure.  Beautiful pictures and great presentation....

Earl & Sue | Central NY |
    2017 T@B 320S | TV: Chevy Silverado
  • Options
    leroybortleroybort Member Posts: 61
    We camped near Dunvegan late August.  Didn't get as far as this, but man! Cape Breton is amazing. 
    Sug@rsh@ck -  2016 Max S Outback, 2016 Nissan Pathfinder.  
  • Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072

Meatcove looks beautiful.  Their web page is not loaded with answers.  I have emailed them, but in short what are "amenities" here, any? Water, electric sanitary dump?  I may have to road trip to here! :)

TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Makes me sad every time this discussion has an addition and RZRbug pops up with his puppy, booger...
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @TerryV6 yes, but sad followed by glad, it's like the empty chair at the fire place, or the empty saddle on a horse in the funeral cortège or empty spot in the military flyover. We won't forget Larry or Booger. And I never had the chance to meet him, which I will alway regret.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    blackc2004blackc2004 Member Posts: 117
    Not sure what was going on yesterday but I saw THREE on highway 37 between the 80 and 101... One all white that was being towed by an old camper. One Grey and blue and one all grey... Plus #4 the one I was towing which was all grey! 
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 906
    More fun than Auto Bingo!!!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,503
    Not sure what was going on yesterday but I saw THREE on highway 37 between the 80 and 101... One all white that was being towed by an old camper. One Grey and blue and one all grey... Plus #4 the one I was towing which was all grey! 
    Were they headed west? There's a rally in Olema (Pt Reyes) next weekend.
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    Shout out to the white t@b with black trim towed by a navy pickup WB on I-8 about to hit the grade @ Ocotillo towards San Diego. I waved, headed EB towing my silver Sofitel t@b ~~~~ 12:45pm
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Too many sightings to count on my last trip! My, how times have changed! 

I saw one and met the owners ar the Oh Be Joyful CG jn Crested Butte, one parked in front of a house in  Crested Butte, one in town in Ridgway, another at the state park in Ridgway, plus a handful of others, along the way. 

I also came axross a T@g on Fremont Pass.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    RoameyRoamey Member Posts: 239
    @jkjenn, did you see snow?  Did you have heat?
       T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Roamey said:
    @jkjenn, did you see snow?  Did you have heat?
    I did see snow and stayed at sites with hook ups so that I had heat.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    LibrarydragonLibrarydragon Member Posts: 103
    I spotted a grey with red trim t@b heading towards Santa Cruz on Hwy 17, tv was grey.
    Sara&Carl
    2015 max s outback, TV 2011 RAV4, V6, 4x4, & 2017 Tacoma Off-road 4x4
    Soquel, CA
  • Options
    blackc2004blackc2004 Member Posts: 117
    Marceline said:
    THERE IS!? Where's the info for it!
  • Options
    LibrarydragonLibrarydragon Member Posts: 103
    Headed south.
    Sara&Carl
    2015 max s outback, TV 2011 RAV4, V6, 4x4, & 2017 Tacoma Off-road 4x4
    Soquel, CA
  • Options
    foxdenfoxden Member Posts: 148
    Saw a white and black T@G pulled by a white and black Mini on Adams street in Fredericksburg.  Cute combination.  This is my first ever T@G sighting.  Now just waiting to see my first T@B! (other than my own of course).  Headed to the Texas Tiny Trailer Rally on Thursday so I am guessing I won't have to wait long.
    2017 Max S - Silver/Red - T@briolet -  2016 Jeep Cherokee - Fredericksburg, TX
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,503
    Marceline said:
    THERE IS!? Where's the info for it!
    Join the NorCal Rally Facebook Group for information about future rallies (May & October).
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorCalRally

San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    SGH0004SGH0004 Member Posts: 62
    5,000 miles later we finally spotted another T@b! Shout out to the blue trimmed one in Bodega Bay, CA