Options

T@B Sighting

Comments

• Options
    PamandJohnUpNorthPamandJohnUpNorth Member Posts: 6
    Blue Heron Service Plaza -Ohio Turnpike - a Nucamp Cirrus truck camper, a 320, and a 400 (ours, partially visible on the left) all parked for an overnight on the pike.

Pam and John
    Fargo, North Dakota
    2018 T@B400 White\Silver Trim towed by 2018 Ridgeline White w/Leer Topper

States Visited Map
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Those Ohio turnpike overnight spots are very convenient.  The owner of RVtravel.com is actually working on a plan to develop more sites like these across the country.  Looking for investors and interested parties.  A needed commodity with the increase in RV travel.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 906
    Not yet... first stop is CA Redwoods Sunday night... then work up Oregon coast
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @2Cougs, I think it's GREAT that you run into folks in the darndest places! I'm meeting up with them Saturday! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
    edited July 2018
    @2Cougs...great picture! Enjoyed meeting you and looking forward to meeting your other half one day 😊

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
    Married to Dave-aka, ds@work
  • Options
    @ericnliz...see you Saturday. Not TOO early!! We'll call you soon. 

• Options
    @Sandiegogal, Too early is a relevant term! Ruger (my Shepard puppy) had me up at 4:00 am! I'm gonna have to re-set his clock I think! :o:s;)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    jschemeljschemel Member Posts: 79
    How old is Ruger? What a fun traveling companion! Is he travel trained yet?
    Picture? We’re taking our new (rescue) on her first t@b trip soon. 
    Jaynie and Larry - Palo Alto, CA - 2015 T@B CS-S - Expedition EL - Nights spent in "T@b Spirit of Holly" 97
    (9/22/19/
  • Options
    @jschemel, He's almost 5 months old, and 50 lbs. He's already been on his first camping trip with my youngest son & I. First day, he thought it was his job to bark & let me know ANYTHING that moved. 2nd day better, a third day he got relaxed. It was an interesting experience since I haven't had a puppy in over 15 years! I'm pretty sure there's a picture of him somewhere on here. @2Cougswere kind enough to take some right after I first got him & post for me. Might try the search button & put in Ruger. Thanks for asking & hope your new rescue pup does well.  :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    I found it...idle chit chat, page 23. Scroll down & pictures are there. Those are right after I first got him. Wow, he's grown a LOT! :o
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Look back into chit-chat to see 9 mo old Popper (also German Shepherd like Ruger). All legs, ears, paws and lean!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Just saw a white and red T@B heading toward the freeway on College Way in Mt Vernon . I thought I recognized the symbol on the side...anyone here?

• Options
    'Ya hafta take yer buddy with 'ya, or it's just not a complete campin' trip! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,595
    Back to the Subject of this Thread: " T@B Sightings "
    after all there already is a healthy Dogs thread or two . . . .

Just completed a short trip over to Port Townsend.  Did not see a single T@B on the road but Port Townsend was a gold mine.
      one 320 xx driving into town on Hwy-20, thanks for yielding to my Segway :)
      two parked in town at homes, 320 xx
      then one 400 (from Colorado) that arrived at the Campground my last night
         They said they have traveled in a T@G, a T@B 320, and now a T@B 400
         and the 400 was killing their mid-size SUV gas mileage

One Oregon couple at the campground said they had a 2010 T@B, they were now in a T@G size custom made teardrop.

Another couple from Arizona told me they had a T@B 320 for about a month, one outing, and decided to move up to a standard box trailer . . . just too small a kitchen space for their style of traveling.

Most mini-tours of any outing at 3 including one on a ferry boat while crossing.

And lost count of the zombies . . . and the Fair Grounds very basic campground was no even 3/4 full.

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    You get your University Badge when you check off zombie(s) stopping you (not ness tours) when: You get stopped in a gas station, campgrounds and rest stops (wherever you just pull over to stretch or do lunch). Bonus if you are backing up your camper into your site, or leaving your site to get an early start to your next destination. Double bonus if someone asks to use your bathroom after you lock yourself out of the camper (there's a T@BBer forum member story behind THAT one).
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    You might even want to start a log book, sign in, or no tour! :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Heading north on Hwy 101 in CA... passing thru Ukiah... saw 3 T@bs along side HWY at Vogel’s RV... Does that count?! ;)

• Options
    At Bullard’s Beach State Park, OR.  Doing what we do... walking the campground looking for T@bs. Met Julie and her adorable T@g!

• Options
    @webers3- that’s funny!!! =)

• Options
    Hello to the Silver and black T@b heading south on HWY 101 crossing the Umpqua River in Oregon!

• Options
    Another silver with black... this one heading south on 101 outside of Lincoln City, OR.  T@bs are out enjoying the Oregon Coast!

• Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    In Hanoi, Vietnam....nope...no t@bs... yet! Lol
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    A Silver with green T@g south of Tillamook ... the Pacific NW is all about T@bs/T@gs!  Can’t believe how many we’ve seen!!!

• Options
    @4ncar, Patience grasshopper, patience! :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @2cougs... we saw more than ever before on our trip this year. Words getting out!!

• Options
    DerecoDereco Member Posts: 89
    Two sightings on Sunday, August 5, in central Newfoundland. One white w/ grey trim?, parked roadside, and another shortly after, Outback model heading west on TCH. We were headed east, grey with grey trim, towed by Pilot (after few days hiking in Gros Morne National Park).