Options

Hi from Cleveland Heights, Ohio!

Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,506

Hello fellow T@bbers,

We are Sam and Jam, otherwise known as Sharon and John, and we are in serious retirement countdown mode (18 months)!  Of course a T@b has been factored into the upcoming bliss and we plan to order a CS-S this fall.  I have been following the forum for the last year and a half, toe dipping with private messaging, using the search function, saving lots of posts for referral and basically mining all the experience out there on the forum.  We visited Tearstock last summer and spoke and visited with many of the participants which was a great learning opportunity.  During this process, we have decided on what will work best for us as we plan extensive boondocking out west.  I still have questions and need ideas, thoughts and opinions.  Just wanted to introduce ourselves and say thank you in advance to the administrators/moderators, members and very active participants who continue to share their knowledge for everyone's benefit.  All in!

Sharon and John

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio

Comments

• Options
    John_and_KrisJohn_and_Kris Member Posts: 302
    Sharon & John Welcome and Happy T@Bing. Retirement is fun !!!!
    John - Kris & our Golden "Blossom"
    South Carolina
    Live simply,Love generously,Care deeply,Speak Kindly,Leave the rest to God
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Welcome! I am in the Cleveland area often, visiting family on the west side. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with your decision. Are you planning to work with Hadocey in Columbus, or General RV?

I take the T@b west every year. It's such a great trailer to take cross country!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Thank you John and Kris.  Jenn, I plan on taking you up on your offer:). Working out the dealer details-glad we have somewhat local choices.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome Sam and Jam! Luv the nicks. :) As former T@B zombies (do a search on them - it's not a bad thing LOL), you are all psyched up for the wonderful ride your CS-S is going to give you. Picts are required when it arrives!!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    We have been Zombies at the dealer only.  Most of our recent travel has not taken us to Tab friendly areas.  Looking forward to filling up an 8 gig card with photos!  For now we must be patient.