Options

dragonsdofly - New Sofitel

2»

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Jenn, I was told the mind was the 2nd thing to go.  I don't remember the first ;)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,529
    dragonsdofly:  Do you have the white or gray table in your 2017 Sofitel?  I like the white table, but I noticed that on RV Trader, the 2017 Sofitel models only have the gray tables.  Sharon
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    TommyTommy Member Posts: 175
    edited July 2016
    jkjenn said:
    I believe it is common for dealers to give information to pacify customers that may or may not be accurate. Like the date they actually placed the order with LG and expected delivery date.
    There is an old saying that when used car salesmen get caught lying they are shipped off to sell RV's.

Welcome @dragonsdofly! We are also newbies to the Tab world and we fell down the rabbit hole head over hills.

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Depending on where you travel, a standard net or wifi connection isn't always available. A good smartphone or cell enabled tablet's usually got you covered. Been connected 95% of the time with my iPad and Verizon.
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,927
    @SAM, I have the white table. That's how it came to us.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Thanks to all of you for your comments, suggestions, and questions. Seeking the answers is how we learn. That and all of your resources and information. 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
  • Options
    Tommy, we got our T@b less than 2 weeks before you and like everyone else did the newbie thing. Felt insecure, was naive, jumped into the situation with trepidation and confidence at the same time. Today me, husband and the boys are in Tucson, having traveled over 2,000 miles living in our T@b since last week, starting in our home state of Michigan. We have another 3-4 weeks this trip to see as much of the country as we can. I hope after the trip to have moved into the veterans category. While the learning curve of first time rv ownership is steep, I've learned mastering the logistics of 4 people living in the T@b is for me the true challenge. I'm not sure I would have tackled all of this without the forum and its members. The knowledge and insight everyone has provided is invaluable. And fun!