Options

Sewer Hose Carrier

13»

Comments

• Options
    BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    edited May 2018
    How did you mount the hose carrier, @leenscottfl ?
    I've been wondering if one could just use two large stainless hose clamps, and strap one around the tube & second one through that one and around the frame.
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • Options
    leenscottflleenscottfl Member Posts: 254
    I just used really heavy duty cable ties. The carrier behind the box fits snugly enough that the ties are  just insurance. 
    Scott, Orange Park, Florida...2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara... 2015 T@B S Maxx "Buttercup".
  • Options
    BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    edited May 2018
    Thanks, @leenscottfl , I think I will also try cable ties, but in combination with one of these around the tube to help grip it, cushion it, & fasten it to the trailer frame..

I will cut it in half and put one over each side of the frame.  That's my current plan anyway, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.  I feel like the rubber would serve as a bushing to help cushion it on the frame & help prevent it from sliding around.  Maybe add a second cable tie for insurance.
    If this doesn't work, there's always the screw mount option, otherwise it's cheap, easy & would save putting holes in the trailer that would add one more spot to worry about maintaining a good seal.

-Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods