Options

Red Light On Alde Control Panel

13»

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    The sagging blind was one of the things fixed by the factory for me recently. Whatever they did, it is now solid.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Mine has that sag problem but made Ed aware of it - Once I settle in for a period he's going to ship me a new one - hopefully it will have whatever mod they did on yours. Seems to be more than an isolated problem.
  • Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    @sgtjohn, did you ever have a chance to take photos? Thxs. My two side shade frames have major sag to the point of making one blind inoperable at this point. I emailed through the "service" link and am awaiting a reply. 
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    PXLated said:
    Here's what mine looks like - Similar to yours?
    I have this now too, both side windows. Anybody know what the latest and greatest solution is?
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    I remember where the solution to the front shade sagging was a clip that was installed in the center and screwed in - Think it's now standard. Think they can be had by calling Elsie in parts.
    Haven't seen many reports of the side shades sagging (mine aren't). Maybe a center clip would do the trick there as well.