going back to bed

ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
Like the bears. Something to be said for hibernation...
Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
2014 S Maxx
2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya

Comments

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    :rofl:
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Our ice storm has melted and we’re getting flood warnings in some areas. It’s raining now and we’re supposed to get more snow by the weekend. And we’re supposed to go camping in 11 days.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
    Oh wait, we’re getting your snow now...
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I’m ready to go back to Arizona!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
    I'm stayin' put, it's startin' to actually warm up! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    Last week I could actually see through the backyard to the t@b, this week, not so much. But everything has that pretty, shiny, sparkly, icy glaze!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    edited April 2018
    @ChanW my view was pretty much the same but I had a different reaction. In all seriousness, I think I am generally dewinterized by now.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Yep Jenn , we're getting a little tired of the black n white TV, looking for the green!
    (I confess however, we had a great day of spring skiing last Saturday!)

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
    I'm waiting for the rain to stop so I can mow my lawn! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    ericnliz said:
    I'm waiting for the rain to stop so I can mow my lawn! =)
    I've treated myself to a lawn service, but I still have to pick up limbs and um, doggie bidznesses. Poppers is learning to go potty without a leash and stay in boundaries of the yard. I still have to supervise. Bigger Pop, and *ahem* bigger bidznesses.

Where'd Spring go? I swear, it was here for 2 days and *poof* gone. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • irvingjirvingj Member Posts: 335
    Yeah, we need a wall, Chan, a really big one.... to keep your Buffalo weather from getting into NH!  :)

We got the same stuff... LOTS of icy precip, granular snow, etc... we had better weather in Feb this year!  Had to pour water around wife's car doors to get them open!

So..... @Ratkity, Is that Poppers...or Poopers now? :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

I am making fitted flannel sheets for the T@B beds...have given up on spring.
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    ericnliz said:
    So..... @Ratkity, Is that Poppers...or Poopers now? :rofl:
    Every fambily member calls him that!! hehehe. Someone thought I was calling him "Copper", but that's not as fun as Popper. So many nicknames with Pops!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    I think New Hampshire has a reputation for pretty darn durable winters, @irvingj
    Everybody blames Buffalo! But we know it all comes from Washington, Wisconsin, and Michigan! 
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    Poor Erie, PA fell just short of the record for most snow for a city and missed 200" by an inch and a half.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• irvingjirvingj Member Posts: 335
    Well, little consolation.... we're now getting light snow... AGAIN!!

Down in the valleys, below my place, there's no snow and it looks like spring. We've seen a few hardy robins, a couple of dove pairs making diagonal tracks in the snow, and today I saw one of our perennial red-shouldered hawks (I think) cruising on thermals...

But it looks like it'll be a while before I'll be getting the lawn mower out, for sure! As my brother says when he deigns to come up to visit, "Sure looks like winter up here!"

Yep. Lawn still 80% snow-covered....

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    Well, yesterday we woke to snow, this morning bright sunshine and we are finally on a warming track.  Yeah!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
    Ha!!! Yesterday was sunny, warm & ALMOST 70*!!! Got lots of yard work done & even BBQ'd with the neighbor who generously came over to help with some of the yard work. Is Spring REALLY here? One never knows around these parts. Must be blessed in some manner though... @Homebodyatheart went on her first trip of the season & I chatted with her briefly yesterday. I could hear her smilin' through the phone!!!! =)
    Spokane, Wa.