Options

Old member, new again

JyeakoJyeako Member Posts: 3
Just purchase our 2nd T@B...  originally out of Delaware, now Winter Haven Florida.  Our T@B is a 2018 Outback called "Bebop-2"
i see lots of the mods made by T@B owners early on was adopted by Little Guy and/or nuCamp.

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Welcome @Jyeako!  Yes, they listened to Tab owners and every year make changes that are consumer driven.  The forum is an excellent venue for finding new things to offer in these little trailers.  What year and model was your first Tab and what do you like about your current model!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Jyeako, welcome to the forum, the t@b family (again) and congratulations on your trailer! Happy t@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    JyeakoJyeako Member Posts: 3
    Our first T@b was a 2005, we had made lots of modes on it replacing the cool cat was with a smaller a/c was one of the best.  It was not the clamshell.  We now have a nucamp Outback, long list of improvements, best of which is ground clearance, tire location, bathroom, screen door, definitely like the new trailer hitch.  Only thing I don't care for is the Alde heating system.  It takes up storage space and very little heat is needed.  I also don't care for the ceiling fan speed and noise, otherwise I love my new T@b.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Welcome and congrats on the new purchase!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    Welcome, @Jyeako. I'm kinda' with you regarding the Alde--it's a fantastic unit but for me is overkill for making hot water once or twice a day. Only very rarely have I used it for cabin heat, as I spend my waking hours outdoors and prefer to rely on blankets while sleeping.

That said, those that put it to better use seem to love it. I hope they don't come flog us with a wet spaghetti for committing T@B blasphemy!  :-)

I vaguely recall that there are quieter fans out there that some owners have installed. Again, I don't use mine all that much as it's a little power hungry and I'm usually camping on battery only.  
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Jyeako, welcome (back) to the forum, t@b family and congratulations on your trailer. May be redundant, nevertheless, happy t@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome! Happy T@BBing!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Welcome! Visit and post often...
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI