Options

New Owner

tab17tab17 Member Posts: 14
Hello...everyone! Just put down payment on my  2017 nuCamp T@B 320 S white with cherry red trim. Hope to pick up Fri or Sat. I have been researching T@B for months. Luckily, we have a  dealer in town which helped. I have lots of question. First when my daughter isn't with me I want to sleep in the back where the the overhead cabinets are. Does anyone know what size bed that is? Full, queen or ? 
Also, I missed out on the NuCamp 18 sign up. All campsites are taken. If I can find another campground does anyone know if I can park my TV so I can walk around and benefit from all the campers knowledge? Or would that be permitted?

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @tab17, welcome to the forum, the t@b family and congratulations on your trailer!  Yes you can come to Winklepleck during the days or evenings to meet us and members of the Nücamp team. Many people did last year. In fact a family flew from Florida for a one day fact finding visit, and flew back that night. There is a post here, I think in the ÜCamp18 info category that allows you to purchase a welcome kit if camped elsewhere nearby. Then you can participate in the events all week. If you make arrangements to stay at a nearby campground, please check the list to find out which campgrounds Nücamp made arrangements with, so you will get that campground's group rate. Hope to see you there. -Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    skwheeskwhee Member Posts: 246
    @tab17

Congratulations on your new T@B! Hope you can come to üCamp, it's a great gathering of owners and everyone is anxious to share experience and help each other out.

There are other campgrounds in the area that are offering discounts to üCamp participants and for those folks nüCamp is offering registration at a reduced rate if you want to participate in the activities. Best bet is to call nüCamp and ask: 330-852-4811

We personally have stayed at all but one of the neighboring campgrounds and would not hesitate to return to any of them.

Hope this helps. Welcome to the nüCamp family. May you have many great adventures T@B. Hope to see you at üCamp!
    Steve & Karen
    Steve and Karen Cullowhee, North Carolina 2008 Ford F150 --2018 T@B 400
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,498
    edited June 2018
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Congrats and welcome! 

Do you mean you would like to sleep wheel ro wheel, with the back bench down when you are alone? If so, the bed size is between a twin plus and full size. It won't be a standard size. I use a sleeping bag and sleeping pad for this configuration.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,427
    Welcome @tab17. The back two couch sections will make a bed of 70" (wheel to wheel) by 40" (front to back). A little wider--but considerably shorter--than a standard twin bed.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    tab17tab17 Member Posts: 14
    Thank you, everyone for welcome. My T@B is in storage area. I've camp one night. Looking forward to rally. 

• Options
    StrikeMikeStrikeMike Member Posts: 7
    Welcome to the forum! Cheers!
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @StrikeMike, and @tab17 , Welcome to the T@B family! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf