Options

2019 Washington State East Meets West-Lincoln Rock

Comments

• Options
    ddegddeg Member Posts: 8
    We were able to book site 64 from from 5/15 to 5/20. (Thank you Yannis)
    Looking forward to seeing you all!
    2017 T@B S-Max Outback 
    2013 Toyota Highlander
    David & Bonnie
    Spokane, WA.

• Options
    RubyRuby Member Posts: 10
    @Homebodyatheart I'm so happy I have managed to get an extra night to stay at the gathering so I can stay thru Saturday. Since my camping spot C-91 is only for Weds and Thurs PM, I was able to reserve a spot for one more night, Friday PM down in A-3. I'm not sure how to update this on the spreadsheet-I was listed for site #91 the first two nights but my name got bumped by the folks who have #91 for Friday and Saturday nights. I will put my new site down for A-3 for Friday, and when you get the chance, would you let me know how I should list my dates, sites, etc? 
    Thanks so much and can't wait to meet all of you!
    Lisa, Nelson, and Ruby in NE North Carolina
    2019 T@b 320S - 2003 GMC Yukon XL

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    @Ruby- you just told us what we need to know  ;). Go ahead and fill in your info on site A-3 and we will make a note that you are in two sites.  Glad you get to stay! Look forward to seeing you!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    Dalene54Dalene54 Member Posts: 15
    Hey guys I am not going to make the camp out this year and will be cancelling site 61. I will wait a day or two before cancelling to see if someone wants it so they could have first shot at it before a non-tanner grabs it. I have weds thru Sunday. 
    2010 red T@da with grey trim...aka The Bean, old Bean or Mr. Bean (cuz he looks like a cinnamon jelly bean).
    TV is unnamed 2015 white Toyota 4Runner
    Cheney WA
  • Options
    @Leed - did you get a spot?  Dalene is cancelling so a spot is coming open...

• Options
    Leeh22Leeh22 Member Posts: 30
    Tom and I will be there with our Sofitel T@B in site 13
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    Great! You added your info to the spreadsheet so we can include you both, right? It will be nice to meet you both!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    MortyandDottieMortyandDottie Member Posts: 37
    @Homebodyatheart and @2Cougs and other T@Bers, Dee and I will not be able to attend and will be cancelling site #90.  I'll cancel the site tomorrow morning (Saturday 5/4) at 9:00.  Please let anyone who is looking for a spot know.  Hope you all have great time. 
    Charles, Dee and the Dogs, Poulsbo WA

2017 Silver on Silver T@B S Outback

2017 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel
  • Options
    @MortyandDottie oh no! I hope all works out for you. Know you will be missed! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    ApplegirlApplegirl Member Posts: 2
    I rode my bike around the park yesterday. They’ve got the park all spiffed up. 

• Options
    If interested, we have just cancelled site #90.  It is now available.  Hope you all have a great time.  We had another unexpected opportunity to travel come up so we wont be there, though we will be thinking of you all. 

2017 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    If interested, we have just cancelled site #90.  It is now available.  Hope you all have a great time.  We had another unexpected opportunity to travel come up so we wont be there, though we will be thinking of you all. 
    For what days?
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @Dalehelman Thursday the 16th - Sunday the 19th

2017 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Hi fellow T@Bers. Unfortunately, I need to cancel my reservations. Believe me when I tell you that it with heavy heart that I do so. I have some health issues going on that camping will only make worse right now, and I need to heal before I can go camp anywhere. I will miss Barbecuing for all you folks, as it has been something I absolutely enjoy doing. My reservations are for the following days: Wednesday the 15th through Monday the 20th. The site that will be available is: site C loop, #85, a really good choice spot that I hope someone from here will grab & enjoy. I have posted this here to give folks a head's-up, and I will cancel tomorrow morning, so as to give those of you interested a chance to nab this spot. I will miss seeing all of you, and hope your stay at Lincoln Rock is  a good, memorable one. Have fun, and know I'll be thinking about all of you! Eric 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 585
    Oh no! I'm so sorry for your health issues. I was so looking forward to meeting you. Please take care of yourself. 
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    @ericnliz - 😢

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    @ericnliz Sorry to hear that! Take care and heal up.
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    So @ericnliz, I admit we aren’t going, so can hardly say we’ll miss you BUT I will miss reading  about your rib adventures! Please take care, get well and get camping.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    @ericnliz I know you’ve agonized over this decision, although your body (and common sense) made the ultimate call.  Just know that you will be sorely missed, and that I will think of you at every single rest stop. Promise! 😂

So, to all attendees due to the above we are adding main dishes to the potluck items you can share. While Eric’s ‘Q will be sorely missed, I also know there are a lot of great cooks in this group and no one will leave hungry! Very soon we will be at Lincoln Rock! WooHoo!
  • Options
    VikingsVikings Member Posts: 147
    Eric, we will miss you!  Was hoping to catch up with you, and others too, since we have missed the last two Saturday breakfasts.  Take care of yourself!
    Kim & Mary Kay,  2016 CS-S,  Spokane, WA

Map of Provinces I Visited

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Ok folks, cancellation is done. Somebody grab that spot..it's a good one! Thanks for all the kind thoughts & words. I'll miss seeing all of you. 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    HonutabHonutab Member Posts: 24
    Oh no!  You certainly will be missed and we hope your health issues resolve and you will be able to make it up next year.  Keeping positive thoughts for you.  We'll try to enjoy the bbq selections anyway lol!  
  • Options
    OK folks... just checked the website and there are TWO sites available as of noon today: B-36 and B-41 (Feel like I am playing bingo!)  Pass the word to anyone still looking to join us. =)

• Options
    Mrs @2Cougs thanks for the info!  Hard to believe that in less than a week we will be
    therw! WooHoo!
  • Options
    Adam_HoughAdam_Hough Member Posts: 11
    I am sorry we won’t get to taste the famous bbq. Should we bring our crockpot pulled pork?
  • Options
    @Adam_Hough- That would be awesome!  Thanks!

• Options
    Adam_HoughAdam_Hough Member Posts: 11
    It should last at least one of the potlucks!  I (Sara) just made some focaccia to share for the other night, so someone else can do some protein dishes that night.  
  • Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 585
    I'm looking for advice on best route from Maryhill State Park at the Oregon border. Time/mileage appear similar whether I take 97 most of the way or cross over to 90 near Toppenish. The 90 route appears flatter and easier? Can anyone advise? Thanks!
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    Current count: 44 trailers, 73 campers plus pups! See everyone soon, and safe travels!
  • Options
    @dsfdogs I don’t know about 97 but you could satellite google map it for a better idea. I-90 is always a pretty safe bet especially this time of year. Safe travels!