Options

2019 Washington State East Meets West-Lincoln Rock

Comments

• Options
    R_CUP_A_TabR_CUP_A_Tab Member Posts: 12
    We are bringing Sloppy-Joe's in a crockpot and rolls for 12-16 servings.
    Terry 'n Nanette
    2017 T@B S Max; 2016 Subaru Outback 2.5L; Curt Hitch
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @R_CUP_A_Tab thank you both so much! It sounds delicious! Safe travels and see you soon!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @R_CUP_A_Tab We don’t have you on the master sheet. What site number are you in, when are you coming in when are you leaving? Thanks!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Bill@ndRoxBill@ndRox Member Posts: 89
    Hello B...(Homebodyatheart!
    Roxanne and I are not quite ready for our trip tomorrow and think we might just be a day later.  Is there a schedule of activities?  We don’t want to miss anything. Looking forward to seeing you.  Furiously packing up for our 6-7 wk trip.  bill@ndrox 
  • Options
    Bill@ndRoxBill@ndRox Member Posts: 89
    bill@ndrox  253-888-3787. text and phone
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    How about some pictures PLEASE! I miss being there with all of you & hope you're making some good memories!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    @ericnliz- Don’t worry... pictures will be sent!  We miss you!  Only two in the caravan :|
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    Looks like you need to pick some others up along the way! Don't forget the chocolate Costco cake! =)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz...of course I’ve got Liz’s cake!  =) Here’s some pics. Rained last night, cool and damp this morning. See my nifty new host flag I was given? I’m beyond thankful!And yes, you are missed!!!!!
  • Options
    @ericnliz remember my little jammed pin debacle of last weekend? @Dalehelman had me fixed in about three minutes max!  =)
  • Options
    Grab your buckets... sprinklers are on!

• Options
    @2Cougs, Yep, you gotta watch those sprinklers! :o:s:rofl:@Homebodyatheart, nice sweatshirt (I'm thinkin' Liz would approve), glad you got the chocolate cake (and again, I know someone who would approve). Nice flag, and looks like @2Cougs is stayin' busy. Question: Do I get an honorary plaque for this year....PLEASE?
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    HonutabHonutab Member Posts: 24

Sprinklers and too much rain 🌧🌧🌧

• Options
    Weather not cooperating YET
    Why do we always get the site with the lake!!!!

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    2Cougs said:
    Weather not cooperating YET
    Why do we always get the site with the lake!!!!
    Rain supposed to end after 8 pm or so, dry but grey for the most part for he rest of the weekend. See y’all tomorrow sometime!
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    Tabbers throw the BEST potlucks! Yum! 
  • Options
    And Tabbers make the best dinner companions! 
  • Options
    And then the wind increased, 50-60 mph long gusts. It’s nice to be safe and cozy in our Tabs! 
  • Options
    And then the wind increased, 50-60 mph long gusts. It’s nice to be safe and cozy in our Tabs! 
    The wind has been crazy! I took my window awnings off, the flapping was making me nuts. But way cozier in here than the half flattened tent I saw on my way back from dinner. 😊
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 586
    And this bright and sunny, non-windy day, I see your cute flags are back out @VictoriaP!
    Some nice campers on both sides of me helped me take down the visor after dinner. They had been worried and my mats were flying around. Crazy wind!
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    edited May 2019
    dsfdogs said:
    And this bright and sunny, non-windy day, I see your cute flags are back out @VictoriaP!
    Some nice campers on both sides of me helped me take down the visor after dinner. They had been worried and my mats were flying around. Crazy wind!
    Yeah, the flapping of the awnings was driving me nutty, so I took everything down overnight and put some of it back this morning. I saw most people were pulling down their visors last night too. 

2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    Missing Yannis... but Mike and Josepha stepped up and did a great campfire for us!

• Options
    Nelson (and Ruby) and his owner came all the way from North Carolina to join us!!!

• Options
    I want to thank everyone who came to this Gathering. So many wonderful people, wonderful food, great mods! New friendships formed, old friendships renewed! Heartfelt thanks to my team for their hard work. I can’t do this on my own and your help, your ideas and your energy make this all possible! Many thanks to all who lent a helping hand as needed. Tabbers are a very special group of wonderful people! With the weather an exception, it was the perfect weekend! See you all next year, and looking forward to meeting new friends! 

Also, any feedback to help with next years Gathering is always appreciated. What worked for you, what didn’t, and what would you add or change? Thanks!

We hope to see everyone next year, May 14, 15, 16, 17, 2020! 
  • Options
    lara9209lara9209 Member Posts: 45
    It was fabulous ... HUGE thanks to you and the team ... this stuff isn't easy to organize and you know it's great when it looks easy!  Thanks again and looking forward to joining next year (and helping if possible!)
    John & Lisa, 2016 M@x S, Silver/Yellow, Hood Canal, WA, TV = 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
  • Options
    I can’t remember who was interested in the Little Red Campfire, but Amazon has it on sale now for $118.97.
  • Options
    I can’t remember who was interested in the Little Red Campfire, but Amazon has it on sale now for $118.97.
    Link? Still showing at $164 without Prime shipping for me.
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    HonutabHonutab Member Posts: 24
    Thank you @Homebodyatheart and team for coordinating another great get together.  Unfortunately Andy wasn't feeling well but he toughed it out so we didn't have to cancel.  Our apologies for the times we had our dog, Maile, off leash to play. We were educated on the specific rules and next year will leave her sticks and balls at home. 
  • Options
    @Honutab- So glad you stayed!!!! Hope he is feeling better.  See you next year!

• Options
    @Honutab Maile is such a great pup! I love her excitement over sticks. Unfortunately State Parks take a dim view of off leash pups, warning first then $125 fine then you’re blacklisted for a year from all WA State parks.