2019 Fall [email protected] – September 13, 14, 15 - Pacific NW, Fort Worden State Park, WA

Mariner459Mariner459 Posts: 132Member

2019 Fall [email protected] – September 13, 14, 15 - Pacific NW

[email protected] and Friends Gathering at Ft Worden State Park, Pt Townsend, WA

It is almost time for the WA State Park Reservation system to open for next September’s [email protected]…booking your site early is highly recommended!  This will be our third year to gather and camp at the beautiful Ft. Worden State Park, WA. Please plan to join in the weekend of September 13, 14, and 15, 2019 (Friday most will arrive, Saturday activities, Sunday wrap up).

• WHERE:  WE RECOMMEND YOU RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN THE UPPER FOREST CAMP AREA SO WE CAN BE COZY TOGETHER AGAIN! And it has offered us more protection from wind.

• RATES: WA State Parks honors various discounts, too, such as Disabled, Veteran, etc. if you sign up accordingly.  Park Rules: http://parks.state.wa.us/179/Rules-Regulations or call the WA State Park Reservations Line for more information.

We will put together an agenda much closer to the date, but wanted to get everyone watching the State Park site for early registration!  This has been a warm and fun group.  We talk, we laugh, we eat, we mod and help each other.  Won't you join in?

Happiest Holidays to all,
Melanie, Frank and the Corgis
2017 [email protected] Max S Sofitel

Comments

• Mariner459Mariner459 Posts: 132Member
    edited December 2018
    Folks have started booking to arrive Thursday actually.  I am hearing the Upper Forest is Filling up; if so, you can drop down to the lower beach area and snap a site.  As you sign up, please add your names and site numbers to the google SIGNUP doc above so others will be able to book close to the [email protected] that are already booked as room is available.  It is nice to have [email protected] neighbors next door.  And we will all muster for the potluck and mod walk/talks and have an agenda to keep folks coordinated when you arrive.  We may have to take over the whole park in 2019!  ;-) Melanie
  • db_cooperdb_cooper Posts: 438Member
    Forest camps appeared filled already,  DBCooper will be out in the open beach camps.  😎
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra

• RobnrinaRobnrina Posts: 39Member
    edited December 2018
    @Mariner459 I can’t seem to access the signup spreadsheet.  I can see it but can’t type on it.  Rob and Rina Myers, site 37
    2019 320 s [email protected] white/ black
    2008 Honda Ridgeline 
  • CampwiseCampwise Posts: 9Member
    edited January 29
    Updated 1/29
    We were able to get a reservation to arrive Wed, depart Thur.  Currently no sites are available Sept 13-14-15.  As of today there are a few more Wed/Thu sites open in the lower beach campground.  From the spreadsheet, looks like there will be a couple of other [email protected] there then.  It will be a pleasure meeting you!   
    2018 320S - 2017 V6 Toyota Highlander - Port Townsend WA
    @Robnrina Hi...We recommend accessing the sheet linked here in the forum post from a computer rather than a phone.  If you still have difficulty and want to send your info via private message here, we can transfer it for you. We look forward to seeing everyone!
  • DalehelmanDalehelman Posts: 1,755Member
    @Mariner459
    Sandi and I are sorry to have to cancel due to another commitment. We will miss seeing everyone.
    1. Hash  [email protected] Fun
    Oh no, Dale and Sandi! You will be sorely missed! Thanks for letting us know.  If anything changes, let us know that, too! I am sure Jill, Adam, and others will help fill those big Helman shoes for the mod cause..see yall in 2020 buddies!
  • VictoriaPVictoriaP Posts: 46Member
    If anyone cancels for this or East meets West and there's a way to take over a campsite, I would love to do so! New [email protected] owner (soon), and of course all reservations for both events are long gone. Thanks!
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r 
    Pacific NW
  • FishmanFishman Posts: 5Member
    edited April 7
    If anyone is thinking about canceling their campsite, let us know, we will take it. Ft. Worden
    Thanks
  • SeadusterSeaduster Posts: 146Member
    Just cancelled site 12 at Lincoln Rock for May gathering.
    2017 white/black trim [email protected] Outback; 2017 white Subaru Outback; Seattle
  • 1968Healey1968Healey Posts: 16Member
    I’ll get in line as well.  If anybody wants to cancel their Ft. Worden camp site for Sept, I’ll take it.
  • NewTabersNewTabers Posts: 2Member
    I am not sure how this happened but we just nabbed site 76 for the September outting. We are very excited to meet everyone. We picked up our Tab last weekend and are taking it out for its inaugural trip this coming Saturday.
    NewTabers said:
    I am not sure how this happened but we just nabbed site 76 for the September outting. We are very excited to meet everyone. We picked up our Tab last weekend and are taking it out for its inaugural trip this coming Saturday.
    JEALOUS! I’ve been stalking the site for weeks with no luck. Congrats!
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r 
    Pacific NW
    Just snagged site #70. If you’re still waiting, keep checking back on the reservations site every few days!
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r 
    Pacific NW