Options

Items you will be selling and seeking at the 2019 üCamp Swap Meet

I will be selling:

1. 200w Renogy Solar Array ( four of the Eclipse 50w panels) and cables.

2. My BAL Leveler

3. Water hoses

4. Coleman Lantern

5. Odds and ends from my solar and wiring setups. (Probably some free stuff in there, too.)

6. Pop-up shower/bathroom/changing tent

7. I might also sell my Front Runner Outfitters Cub Pack Boxes ( I recently fly upgraded to the Wolf Pack boxes.)

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

Comments

• Options
    JanandDaveJanandDave Member Posts: 119
    Hi all. We have a few things to offer if there is some interest. All from a 2016 320 S. 

1. An analog Alde control panel with wiring harness. 

2. Nine original brushed silver cabinet knobs. 

3.  Red plastic tub that has been modified to hold two 20 lb. propane tanks. 

4. A Poly-Pro 3 cover, brand new, never used, still in the box. 

@jkjenn. Have some interest and questions about your solar set-up for sale. PM us if you want. 

2016 T@B 320 Max S  "T@BsentMinded"
    2009 Subaru Outback R 3.0
    2022 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab

• Options
    falcon1970falcon1970 Member Posts: 754
    I will have two (2) unmounted TrailerKing RST ST205/75R15 tires with about 240 miles on them and one Rainer ST ST205/75R15 tire mounted on the steel spare wheel that has never been on the ground.  All three tires are the factory standard non-boondock TAB400 tires (and wheel).
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    We have a PahaQue Cottonwood XLT 10 x 10 shelter and a Mountain Alps aluminum folding table

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    jkjenn said:
    I will be selling:

1. 200w Renogy Solar Array ( four of the Eclipse 50w panels) and cables.

2. My BAL Leveler

3. Water hoses

4. Coleman Lantern

5. Odds and ends from my solar and wiring setups. (Probably some free stuff in there, too.)

6. Pop-up shower/bathroom/changing tent

7. I might also sell my Front Runner Outfitters Cub Pack Boxes ( I recently fly upgraded to the Wolf Pack boxes.)

I have a few more items. I have someone lined up for the pop-up shower tent but will be selling a Paha Que Tepee tent, a "chuck box", a Keltu camp sink, a Thule organizer, a Kelty Noah Tarp, universal towing mirrors, a small folding table, an original table, some 8# wire, and a hammock.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    DigitalSorceressDigitalSorceress Member Posts: 213
    @jkjenn Now I really really do wish I cold make the event.. I've been looking at getting some solar panels :)
    ~Tananda

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge  named "Binky" | TV: 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 with full tow package and a Leer Cap for lots of storage

I'm New to nuCamp and TearDrops but have owned a Class A in the past

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    @jkjenn Now I really really do wish I cold make the event.. I've been looking at getting some solar panels :)
    In case you did not hear, there are some open spots left! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ucamp19-the-annual-gathering-of-tb-tg-and-teardrop-enthusiasts-tickets-54346917092?aff=eand

• Options
    DigitalSorceressDigitalSorceress Member Posts: 213
    @jkjenn Thanks.. I would very much have registered but I have prior commitments that put me in Southern VA on Tuesday of that week and, then I need to be at home Wed through the following Wed as I have a cat with a heart condition that requires daily meds and my roommate (who would normally medicate him) is away.. (and he's not a traveling cat I'm afraid)

~Tananda

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge  named "Binky" | TV: 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 with full tow package and a Leer Cap for lots of storage

I'm New to nuCamp and TearDrops but have owned a Class A in the past