Options

Joining the Club -- Finally

ADRawliADRawli Member Posts: 199
  After at least 6 months of looking and waiting for the right stars to align, we finally picked up our 2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite this weekend, and then spent 2 nights on the road getting it back home.  Been about 10 years since we last towed a trailer, and so it was a bit of an adventure getting used to the feel again.  But the first night as we lay in the new bed listening to the rain fall on the roof while staying warm and dry inside, we knew it was all good.  
  Looking forward to no more "lurking" on this forum/website, and instead participating in full on discussion of "how to?", "what for?", and "why this?" going forward, and then trying it all out on our own little piece of the NuCamp universe as we learn.  Let the adventures begin!

Alan & Natalie       McKinney, TX
nüCamp:  2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
TV: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 4x4    

Dream big... work hard... never give up.

Comments

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @ADRawli That TV and T@B look made for each other, Welcome to this motley helpful forum.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    MewcycleMewcycle Member Posts: 20
    Very nice! Welcome to the club. Nice looking rig!
    2014 T@B Max S
    2018 GMC Canyon
    Texas Hill Country
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,925
    @ADRawli, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your trailer! It IS a nice looking rig. Your beginning in the best way, an introduction, and pictures. We love pictures! Pics, or it didn't happen. Adventures await. Happy t@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    edited March 2019
    Welcome @ADRawli!!!!!  That is a very nice looking camper for sure...  Some people here for some reason, name their T@b.  Do you have an opinion on that.  Doesn't matter either way of course... I see you are from Texas.  I'll have to look up McKinney.  I have a friend who lives in New Branfels and a cousin near Dallas.  I know how big your state is and I'm not asking if you know them.  "Smile".    Our camper lives in Wisconsin and we do too...   Some areas of the nation have more owners than others and they get together sometimes.  I very rarely see our type in Packerland...
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    "We love pictures! Pics, or it didn't happen."  -- good one... I like it..!
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Nice Trailhawk!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    CJaxCJax Member Posts: 62
    @ADRawli we have a JGC Trailhawk with the self-leveling suspension and a 400 Boondock. Might I ask what hitch dimension works for you? The dealer gave us a 2" rise which seems way off. I'm thinking a 1" drop would have been more appropriate.

You have a similar rig to ours. Any info appreciated!

Cheers,
    C
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock 'Valhalla'
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V6
    veni, vidi, bibi capulus