Options

Unofficial nuCAMP T@B400 Resource Guide - Finalized

2»

Comments

• Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    @johnfconway, in response to your question, nüCamp does not provide a tool bag or spare fuses (except, there should be a couple spare fuses attached to the top of your Alde boiler, which is nice, because those are smaller and a little harder to come by, although I believe I purchased some additional spares through Amazon.)  @Awca12a, created the Resource Guide for reference by his family members (and friends?) who occasionally use his trailer.  Nice guy, eh?  

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    Awca12aAwca12a Member Posts: 286
    Thank you! I did get the common ones. The more obscure I will wait on until I see if they are different in 2020. Awca12a alluded to fuses in a toolbag in main cargo area under bed. I couldn't discern whether Nucamp provided the toolbag or it was one he put together. Is there indeed a toolbag from Nucamp?
    The PDF I posted has a reference section with checklists.  You are supposed to cut out the fuse index and use it as a insert in the amazon linked box along with the specific fuses described.   Each of the tool bags is detailed with a checklist so you know what to buy and why.  There are no for-profit links for anyone to question the motives.  Glad to see it’s still of use to people.  
    F150 Pulling 2019 T@B400 BDL
  • Options
    Rozryan37Rozryan37 Member Posts: 3
    We can't thank you enough for this manual! I love manuals and knowing how to get things done. The dealer walk thru was much less than I needed and this fills in some of the huge gaps AND answers the why's (nurses like to know the why's!)
  • Options
    If there are any 2020 owners out there who would like to collaborate on a 2020 update - let me know.
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    edited August 2020
    All you need is a 2020 and 2021 TaB400 Addendum detailing the changes from a 2019, giving proper procedure for using the Nautilus system, which is the big change p, along worth the Air8 on 2020 models.  You could also add Alde Glycol tank location change, and Inverter outlet changes.  Also add in the details in the Jensen Cube entertainment system differences.   A Addendum for the Solo would also be nice.  No need to rewrite the entire manual.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @Awca12a If only yours was a paid documentation position! 
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    @Denny16. Want to volunteer?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I’m I could edit them, but someone with an 2020 and 2021/ would need to provide the information based on their model TaB400.  I have a 2018 and am familiar with the 2019 differences, and a few of the newer 2020/2021 units, but getting the details from owners of these models and the a solo would be a starting point.  I could pull all the input into their respective documents.
    cheers
  • Options
    @Denny16 The editing I can do but would welcome the help.  Its the details and photos that are needed.

Or if the factory wanted to drop off a 2020 as a loaner for a few months, I'd be willing to update the manual and repost.  I'm curious myself to see what's changed.   And the offer to the factory still stands for them to take over the manual and keep updating it.
  • Options
    OK, grand.  I will send you some of the photos and items I have collected on 2020 and 2021 TaB 400s.
    cheers 
  • Options
    jadamsdptjadamsdpt Member Posts: 2
    I am a new owner of a TAB 2021 and your manual has been the MOST important document to explain to me the logistics of all the systems. THANK YOU! Is there a way to get a word copy so that I can print specific pages (checklists, electrical details, hitch & unhitch lists, etc) with out printing the entire manual? With gratitude! 
  • Options
    anbaanba Member Posts: 14
    @Awca12a First, your resource guide is my "bible". I have a TAB 2020 BDL/Solar and was absolutely new to a trailer and towing. Without this manual it would have taken me way more time to learn about the TAB. With regard to adding content, I could send photos. I'm not quite sure of all the differences between 2019 and 2020 so some hints would be helpful. Let me know how you'd like to collaborate.
    2020 T@B400 BDL w/solar | 2013 Honda Pilot AWD
  • Options
    @jadamsdpt - Glad the manual is still of use out there.  Not sure I understand the problem, are you having trouble printing individual PDF pages?

@anba and @jadamsdpt - The factory has offered to send me photos which I'm looking forward to going through.  Not having a unit will mean I need eyes and ears to answer questions about what I'm seeing, get specs off of new equipment, perhaps open compartments and peek inside.  That help would be enormously helpful as I'll recognize what's different but not recognize what they did, how or why without hands-on help.   Appreciate the offer to assist.

• Options
    ZeckmmZeckmm Member Posts: 10
    Could you please send me the link for the most recent guide? I have the April 2019 version and looking For any updates since then. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    jimcennamejimcenname Member Posts: 271
    @Awca12a
    I find the link to the March 2019 manual. I heard you finalized it. I can't find the link to the it. Can you provide? Thanks in advance. Jim
    2019 T@B400
    TV: 2017 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4
    Southern California
    Full-timer since 2019
  • Options
    Newbie2022Newbie2022 Member Posts: 1
    Just a note to say I’m here in 2022 with a 320 CS-S and still found SO MUCH useful info in this doc. Thanks for your labor of love!